Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got a text from Tesla saying:
“Tesla Update- We are currently waiting for a VIN to be assigned from the factory. In the meantime, please get to know your vehicle at this link” Link takes me to the videos on their site.

Does anyone else get these? I’m glad they keep checking in with me but at the same time it’s really messing with my emotions when I get an update to tell me there’s no update lol.

Reactions: ElectricGoBoi
Does anyone else get these? I’m glad they keep checking in with me but at the same time it’s really messing with my emotions when I get an update to tell me there’s no update lol.

I have only been sent me one text which requested I schedule my pick up date. I got that text on a Sunday. They caught me when I was least expecting it. Other than that I still have had no communication with Tesla other than through my account manage page. I guess you could go to tesla.com/schedule/********** and put insert you order number just to see what happens. You might get to mess with their emotions.

• Funny
Reactions: M321
I’m picking up a nice all-around kit from Chemical Guys right now. I’m upgrading from a 2013 Chevy Cruze so I can’t wait to have a nice car to coddle and keep clean.

i know the feeling about coddling. I had to stop buying things for the car I dont have yet. All the accessories are just sitting in the same shelf in my garage. Started to look like a UPS distribution warehouse or something.

i know the feeling about coddling. I had to stop buying things for the car I dont have yet. All the accessories are just sitting in the same shelf in my garage. Started to look like a UPS distribution warehouse or something.

My screen protector, for a car I don't have, was delivered today.
I really need to stop buying stuff for this thing.

While we’re on the topic of accessories, have you guys seen those Orbital wheel covers that can replace the aero covers?
Orbital
They’re no replacement for a nice set of aftermarket wheels, but I really like that they *claim* that they’re as efficient as the Aeros. I also think the black would look really nice on the white. I’m just waiting to see if the company indeed ships these out soon and how the reviews look.

While we’re on the topic of accessories, have you guys seen those Orbital wheel covers that can replace the aero covers?
Orbital
They’re no replacement for a nice set of aftermarket wheels, but I really like that they *claim* that they’re as efficient as the Aeros. I also think the black would look really nice on the white. I’m just waiting to see if the company indeed ships these out soon and how the reviews look.

I have these ordered - just ordered last week so not expecting them for awhile. A little pricey but not as pricey as a whole new set of rims for a nice look.

Reactions: M321
Order a MSM/white LR in October when the 2021 update occurred. The delivery center made a mess in December so I'm still waiting on delivery. It's been slowly fading into the future. Yesterday it switched from a date to 17-21 weeks from order date, today it's back to a date but pushed to March 5-19. Got a text from my SA on Friday asking if I had any questions, first contact since the first week of January, sent 2 back and still haven't received any response.

Orbital

I have those ordered too! Supposedly arriving some time in March so maybe it will show up before my car does lol.

A white model 3 owner has them on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/TeslaLounge/comments/lpzy7s/received_my_rimetrix_18_aero_covers_today_very/