Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
SA/local store called me today and says the car will be in on saturday the 27th but they don't know what time so they had to schedule a delivery appointment for Monday. I really wish they would let me just come Saturday night!! Stupid it has to sit there all weekend for nothin lol

Ordered 2/25 VIN 3/12 M3 LR MSM/Black 18" Illinois

My SA called me earlier and said it is scheduled to arrive at the SC on the 18th. She said that since they did not know when it would arrive exactly that I could choose from the 19th-21st for pickup. Of course these dates are not good for me. I am out of town and will be pushing it to get there for my 5:00 appt. on the 21st. I have already completed my loan, insurance, and ACH payment.

I am wondering if I show up on the 18th late in the day if they would go ahead and let me have it if it was ready? Anyone ever tried?
I'm wondering the same thing, they said it'll be there on the 27th but they won't let me get it until monday the 29th for some reason.