Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We have at least two LR members here with June dates, legend of Jim and twizzly or something like that. So we should see deliveries in the best two weeks unless those are just more false promises.

I do think they will start shipping LRs before they complete the Plaid order book, if only because certain parts specific to Plaid appear to be back ordered (CF).
Hey @Danlbrau - I'm scheduled to pick up my LR on Saturday at 5pm, details are in signature. I'm actually heading down now to get a appraisal on my current vehicle.

No FSD, but it kept jumping from blank to August to even the day the VIN got assigned it said August.
Only differences I can see between your configuration and mine and @boonedocks configurations (ordered 3 weeks earlier) is that you have arachnids and we don’t…and obviously your location. Congratulations to you!

Only differences I can see between your configuration and mine and @boonedocks configurations (ordered 3 weeks earlier) is that you have arachnids and we don’t…and obviously your location. Congratulations to you!
Thanks, I debated daily on adding FSD but opted to hold off until subscription Model is released as I lease. Hope more VINS populate soon!

So much for this thread not mimicking the 3k page order & delivery thread. I thought that's where people were supposed to go to post for cathartic value? Now everyone on this thread too feels compelled to post "BLANK." 🙄
Actually to be fair, people are posting updates to their status. You are now the one not posting a delivery tracking update :D

Andddddddd back to blank.
I’ve been blank since mid-April, which doesn’t stop me from checking every morning. As if I would put any credibility in a date at this point. It’s as if they are doing me a favor by keeping me in the dark as opposed to getting my hopes up before dashing them again.

Im really hoping all these late June dates start being fulfilled. It seems there are some LR cars at delivery centers so once they start producing we should be much closer to our own cars coming.

Last edited:
Reactions: baldwin and Tigers
Have had a June delivery estimate a couple times this month...then blank. At one point a SA told me he had a 6/25 delivery date for me, but think that was an error...still no VIN.
3/14/21 order date. LR PWMC, white, arachnids, FSD

Reactions: Fwizzy
Have had a June delivery estimate a couple times this month...then blank. At one point a SA told me he had a 6/25 delivery date for me, but think that was an error...still no VIN.
3/14/21 order date. LR PWMC, white, arachnids, FSD

I'm in LA too. I got a call to expect delivery this month, too, and now my delivery date is blank. Something weird is happening with LA, since there are other who have very similar stories.

• Informative
Reactions: gadelrosario