Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is interesting....
There is a ship that may fit the bill but we'll have to wait until Friday before I can confirm it.
My best bet for these LR LRW LHD Model 3 was the GLOVIS SYMPHONY. But as we know she‘s heading to Yokohama.

This is the first time we receive LRW LR with LG batteries. Europe usually receives 5YJ ones from Freemont.

I‘m looking forward for your confirmation.

Thanks a lot for your information.

Hello @Mr Miserable, here is a statement from a member in the German Tesla forum from today:

"According to my SA, my LR ordered today is definitely coming to Europe with the HOEGH OSLO
and should be ready for collection in Vienna in Mid-August."

Greets ...
So this ship is currently off the coast in Shanghai....I thought LR models don't currently come from China to Europe only SR+? that is strange

Ok I found an explanation...currently on the German Website you can get approx 20 new M3 with a discount of 2000 EUR they have a range of 580KM not 610km...suposedly these are M3 from Shanghai with LG batteries not Pnanasonic...therefore the -2000EUR

They are available all over Europe. I ordered one here in Germany and received a VIN of LRW already. So this is the first time we receive LR LHD LRW (with LG batteries) in mainland Europe.

If you have ordered a "normal" LR (614km WLTP) you may have to wait for the next shipment from Freemond in November.

I was in contact with sales rep from Tesla today, and he told me all the cars from Shanghai was unloaded in Belgia and then loaded on to trailers to Norway. Sounds strange.
The cars are unloaded in Zeebrugge and then crossloaded onto another ship that takes them to Drammen mainly (Small batches are shipped to other ports Bergan, Trondheim, Tromso etc too)

Status
Not open for further replies.