Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it confirmed by Tesla that it was PASSERO as you said earlier?
If yes, the fact that the ship is going back towards Singapour does not mean that it was not on it. Just that it is not on it anymore.
In France, cars on the PASSERO got delivery appointments for the 18th. Some on VOLANS LEADER too but most after that. So my thinking so far is that they got transloaded to the VOLANS LEADER at Athens.
Well all I could I get from them was the statement "ASSERO 014 - CN SHG-BE ZEE"
So we assumed that the name was actually Passero because we can't find any vessel with the name above.

Seems like you are on the right track!

Hi there! Where can I find the online chat? I only seem to find the North American Chat.
It’s only available during business hours I think. Some people say that you need to be connected to your account to see it. Usually I see the bubble either when I’m in the configurator and the existing inventory.

Well all I could I get from them was the statement "ASSERO 014 - CN SHG-BE ZEE"
So we assumed that the name was actually Passero because we can't find any vessel with the name above.

Seems like you are on the right track!
Yes Assero was definitely Passero.

Reactions: Elbaz
Interesting. Cars for the Netherlands also come from that port. I’ll keep an eye on it. Other one I was watching is Helios Ray
All cars to Europe are arriving to Zeebrugge as far as I know, except UK/Ireland. It's the biggest port for cars in Europe (just look at the satellite picture to see how huge it is). Also had huge investments to handle electric cars, with, for example, hundreds of electric chargers installed.

Thursday morning update.

GLOVIS SUPERIOR
is in the English Channel. I suspect she carried out some crew training earlier this morning but she has now resumed her course towards Brixham where she will embark a pilot this afternoon before heading to Zeebrugge. It's a nuisance that the Zeebrugge port schedule has not been updated for several weeks now but I expect that she will dock there tomorrow morning.

Aug 5 Med.png

PAGNA is now in the Atlantic. She is due to unload her Teslas in Southampton on 13 Aug after calling at Bristol.
HOEGH TARGET is about 50 NM behind PAGNA and will have overtaken her by tomorrow morning. She is bound for Zeebrugge with an ETA of 8 Aug.
VOLANS LEADER is off the Algerian coast and is due to arrive in Zeebrugge on 11 Aug
HOEGH OSLO will arrive in Misurata, Libya tomorrow night. She is scheduled to arrive in Zeebrugge on 16 Aug
HELIOS RAY is currently unloading 1700 Teslas in Ashdod, Israel. She will then head to Zeebrugge ETA 17 Aug.

Aug 5.png

GLOVIS SUPREME is making good progress up the Red Sea. ETA Southampton 15 Aug.
GLOVIS SUMMIT is just passing the southern tip of India. ETA Southampton 23 Aug.
GLOVIS COMPANION is in the South China Sea heading initially for Singapore but will then head for Zeebrugge ETA around 31 Aug
LAKE GENEVA is currently loading in Shanghai. We don't know her precise itinerary yet but I estimate she will arrive in Zeebrugge around 3 Sep. There is however some bad weather in her path that she may have to confront. Tropical Storm Lupit may block her entrance to the Taiwan Straits. The storm is not forecast at the moment to develop into a typhoon but we'll shall see how it develops over the next 24hrs.

Hello everyone! Thank you all for keeping this page alive, especially Mr Miserable!

Just got my VIN assigned today, is there a way for me to find out what ship mine would be on? I ordered mine on the 22nd of July and a tesla rep. Told me today to expect delivery mid august, which if true I wont complain about…

Reactions: sheresingh
Hello everyone! Thank you all for keeping this page alive, especially Mr Miserable!

Just got my VIN assigned today, is there a way for me to find out what ship mine would be on? I ordered mine on the 22nd of July and a tesla rep. Told me today to expect delivery mid august, which if true I wont complain about…

I've got a date of 17th August at Brent Cross, so likely ours are on Pagna I believe.

That's quite remarkable that you're able to get a VIN that quickly. Are you an existing Tesla owner?
Yet to get assigned a VIN yet.

Reactions: moodel_tree
That's quite remarkable that you're able to get a VIN that quickly. Are you an existing Tesla owner?
Yet to get assigned a VIN yet.
I believe this is because you have ordered through the configurator. Shanghai is currently producing 580km (360 miles) LR (vs 614 km for mainland Europe expected in Q4). If you want you can ask Tesla to assign you a car from the many that are available in the inventory that are in transit and with delivery dates in the next weeks. Otherwise you need a bit of patience to get a VIN assigned by the system.

Someone could have ordered earlier this week from the inventory and have a delivery date for end of next week because as soon as you take a car from the inventory you get a VIN assigned.
You can even find the manufacturing date and for some even possible arrival date in the Europe in the source code of the detail page before ordering. I have checked a few cars in the inventory today and they seemed to be newly manufactured cars that are still in China or just loaded on ships this week so they will arrive in September only.

For example:
  • the first LR in the inventory now: This is what I believe is manufacturing date "ActualGAInDate":null meaning it is not manufactured yet, and this is the estimated manufacturing date: "PlannedGADailyDate":"2021-08-06T00:00:00"
  • The first SR+ is manufactured: "ActualGAInDate":"2021-08-01T05:26:54" and what I think is arrival date is not known yet: "EtaToCurrent":"2021-08-01T17:00:22" meaning this is not arrival in Europe, this is probably loading date on the ship, at some point it will switch to a date that is about 1 month after ActualGAInDate and this, to me, is probably the date it is arriving or unloading in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.