Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar but expecting delivery appointment in Bristol on 17th @ 9am.

Contract or registration plate still hasn’t been issued, you?
No nothing yet, As it's 2 weeks before i sent them my settlement quote for my current car so it could be taken into account on my account page so i can make final payment next week but it's radio silence from Tesla so far. I'll call them tomorrow if i've not heard anything

I just got a confirmation in the Tesla chat that my VIN for mij LR Model Y from the final bill is correct (the VIN ends with 055***). Of more interest for this forum is that they expect the car to arrive on August 17 in Zeebrugge. Thereafter it‘s bound for the Netherlands. She couldn’t tel me the name of te ship, but I assume it is the HELIOS RAY.

Big thanks to Mr Miserable for this forum. It’s very nice to track the car this way.

• Informative
Reactions: Mr Miserable
I just got a confirmation in the Tesla chat that my VIN for mij LR Model Y from the final bill is correct (the VIN ends with 055***). Of more interest for this forum is that they expect the car to arrive on August 17 in Zeebrugge. Thereafter it‘s bound for the Netherlands. She couldn’t tel me the name of te ship, but I assume it is the HELIOS RAY.

Big thanks to Mr Miserable for this forum. It’s very nice to track the car this way.
Indeed watching Helios Ray or glovis supreme (somebody in UK knows for sure from Tesla his model Y in on it, not sure if it also stops in Zeebrugge before or after)

Hello. I am writing from Spain. My LR from China is coming on Glovis Companion 069-ZEE.
Thanks for posting that!
That's the first confirmation that GLOVIS COMPANION is carrying Teslas.
I estimate she will arrive in Zeebrugge around 31 Aug.
She is currently 60NM east of the southern tip of Taiwan making just under 15 kts
She is heading to Singapore initially where she is due to arrive on 10 Aug.

Last edited:
I finally got a delivery date just now!!
23/8 Sweden, Norrköping.
As we talked about earlier, we thought it was on passero but that shifted when it went to singapore.
If we assume that it takes 5-8 days from zebrugge until delivery date which ship is closest to this information?
I dont think it's an hoegs ship, still not getting any hit on the vin on the tracking site there.

You will also be pleased to hear that PAGNA has finally made an appearance on the Bristol port schedule for 9 Aug! She will then head for Southampton where I expect her to give-up her Teslas on 13 Aug.

Bristol port is only 3-4 miles away from me... too bad my M3 will have to wait til Southamption to unload but I might get my drone out to see if I get a good photo of the ship I've been tracking for the last few weeks.

Reactions: Roberts1785
Looks like another load of cars (SR+, LR and P) have appeared on the UK Model 3 Inventory page, does that mean another ship loaded up on the way?
You can check for what we think is manufacturing date of in inventory cars by going to the detail page and in source code, search for "ActualGAInDate". If this is null, the car is not manufactured yet and you can search for PlannedGADailyDate. This could tell you if it is arriving soon or not. Add approximately 1.5 month for delivery date.

I finally got a delivery date just now!!
23/8 Sweden, Norrköping.
As we talked about earlier, we thought it was on passero but that shifted when it went to singapore.
If we assume that it takes 5-8 days from zebrugge until delivery date which ship is closest to this information?
I dont think it's an hoegs ship, still not getting any hit on the vin on the tracking site there.
Was it confirmed by Tesla that it was PASSERO as you said earlier?
If yes, the fact that the ship is going back towards Singapour does not mean that it was not on it. Just that it is not on it anymore.
In France, cars on the PASSERO got delivery appointments for the 18th. Some on VOLANS LEADER too but most after that. So my thinking so far is that they got transloaded to the VOLANS LEADER at Athens.

Tried to but got told to wait. Its annoying seeing my exact spec sat in inventory and I am yet to be assigned a car...
Normally they should be able to assign you one that is in the inventory. Depends on who you stumble upon.

Status
Not open for further replies.