Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fill your boots:
Thanks for that! kinda preferred the ignorance of believing the ship was getting significantly closer as each day passes. Seeing that map puts it all into perspective, its ages away.

• Funny
Reactions: PaulMD
As Mr Miserable is away for some days, thought I'd provide a "mini" update from what I can find.

GLOVIS SUMMIT has departed Southampton and is scheduled to arrive in Zeebrugge 8pm tonight.

GLOVIS COMPANION speeding at 18kts south of Sicily in the mediterranean, expected arrival to Southampton is now 29th August at around 8pm, a day later than scheduled.

LAKE GENEVA seems to have arrived well ahead of schedule to Suez and will have an overnight transit to mediterranean. As Mr Miserable said, will be interesting to see what the destination will be once she comes out on the other side.

ELEKTRA has finished refueling in Singapore and is now full steam towards Suez. Seems to be on schedule with ETA to Suez 5th Sep and Southampton 14th Sep.

GRAND RUBY is out of AIS range in South China Sea probably closing in on Singapore soon but heading straight for Suez with ETA of 7th Sep.

TRITON ACE is chugging along Taiwan straights towards Singapore for a short refuelling stop. I can now confirm she is scheduled to arrive in Southampton 17-18th Sep and hopefully she can make this time even though departing later than expected from Shanghai.

Fill your boots:
I use this link. He has tailored it tesla carriers only and seems relatively accurate:

Tesla Carriers Map

Enjoy tracking!

As Mr Miserable is away for some days, thought I'd provide a "mini" update from what I can find.

GLOVIS SUMMIT has departed Southampton and is scheduled to arrive in Zeebrugge 8pm tonight.

GLOVIS COMPANION speeding at 18kts south of Sicily in the mediterranean, expected arrival to Southampton is now 29th August at around 8pm, a day later than scheduled.

LAKE GENEVA seems to have arrived well ahead of schedule to Suez and will have an overnight transit to mediterranean. As Mr Miserable said, will be interesting to see what the destination will be once she comes out on the other side.

ELEKTRA has finished refueling in Singapore and is now full steam towards Suez. Seems to be on schedule with ETA to Suez 5th Sep and Southampton 14th Sep.

GRAND RUBY is out of AIS range in South China Sea probably closing in on Singapore soon but heading straight for Suez with ETA of 7th Sep.

TRITON ACE is chugging along Taiwan straights towards Singapore for a short refuelling stop. I can now confirm she is scheduled to arrive in Southampton 17-18th Sep and hopefully she can make this time even though departing later than expected from Shanghai.
I got allocated a car yesterday Will it be on the ELEKTRA?

Afternoon All,

any updates on the Grand Ruby? The Captain needs to step on it, the wait is distracting me from life.
actual satellite position of grand ruby

6051E4E4-3703-4E94-9015-E6EDDC77D90E.png

Reactions: Talon
Status
Not open for further replies.