Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my text back on July 27th but still nothing. VIN (315***). Any ideas? It's Ireland though so I don't know if they are unloaded in UK and transported to Dublin or what.
I was told in the Belfast showroom that cars for Ireland do not come through that way as it is too complicated and will come from Zeebrugge back to Ireland separately. No idea if correct or not, but seems to fit what others have said about deliveries to Greece etc as it then stays within the EU. Otherwise it would be a EU-UK-EU transfer. Plenty of paperwork there!

Quick update from me, possibly not the most informative.... Ordered SR+ late June and got a delivery date last week for the 2nd of September. Been on chat just now and finally got a VIN (ending 315***). The rep confirmed the car wasn't in the UK yet but due very soon. He wouldn't tell me the ship when pressed, but I'm thinking Glovis Summit based on Mr Miserable's last update. Dates work for that I think. Exciting to have a better idea of where the car is!
I'm 315*** too but have been told nothing. Thanks for your info. Hopefully not too long to wait.

Reactions: TesTed
I was told in the Belfast showroom that cars for Ireland do not come through that way as it is too complicated and will come from Zeebrugge back to Ireland separately. No idea if correct or not, but seems to fit what others have said about deliveries to Greece etc as it then stays within the EU. Otherwise it would be a EU-UK-EU transfer. Plenty of paperwork there!
Thanks for that. Bit longer to wait so :(

Having seen my car was on Elektra and therefore due in Southampton on 14 Sep, I got the text this afternoon informing me it would be delivered to Glasgow and collection dates/times on 22-24 Sep were offered.
Bewildered that my VIN is 13,000 units before yours and being delivered to Manchester, but I don't have a delivery date yet. I'm hoping that they're just both on Elektra and I'll get a delivery text any day now.

Ok, I just got an unofficial but very reliable confirmation that my Model Y is on the Lake Geneva, and will be unloaded in Zeebrugge, obviously.
As you know Lake Geneva is going thorough Suez Canal right now as I send this.

I do not know yet when it is expected in Zeebrugge (we'll see as soon as she passes the Suez Canal), but my Model Y is expected in Rome around Sep 10. Delivery will follow soon after.

I hope this is useful for somebody here.

Just got my text and have booked collection on 18th at Southampton Mayflower. Any ideas what ship my car is on? I don’t know how long it takes to u load etc. Any help appreciated.
First person with Southampton I see! When did you order yours, what did you order and what number series does your VIN end with? That could give indication of ship.

The captain of GLOVIS COMPANION clearly has his foot down and has shaved nearly a day off the expected eta of 30-8-21. Now expected at Southampton on 29-8-21 at 17:30hrs

Last edited:
Excuse me if I am getting out of the context of this topic a bit. Please let me know and accordingly I can delete or move the comment.

I live in Norway and I followed this topic with excitement since I placed my order. I followed the ships day by day and read updates with pleasure. Thanks a lot for all the contributors. You really do great help to the enthusiasts through the unknown.

All this time, I tried to find out my VIN to track which ship my car can be on, but SAs never provided any useful info. No matter how much I asked. And on Monday, when I check my Tesla account as I do daily, I realize I am actually assigned a delivery date and time. Without anybody giving any information to me.

Yes, finally I am assigned the delivery date🥳 maybe that’s the last thing to be concerned but the way Tesla handles this process makes me quite uneasy. Date is set for 2nd, September, which is pretty close. But I didn’t receive any message/email on it.

I got in contact with SA that arranged the test drive for me to verify on Monday. He said that, I should be contacted by delivery team soon and no further info. Asked me to just wait and I did. Wednesday passed already, and I didn’t get any message, no contact at all. Nobody proposed a delivery date or asked me if the planned date/time is good or not at the first place. I just noticed it when I was checking my account. I don’t know what to do. VIN is not in the page or source code still. I don’t know my VIN still. It feels weird. When I call today to get some info nobody takes up the phone.

Seriously that is bad customer handling. I think this is not normal. I haven’t been contacted yet. Even if I have the date on account page, it feels questionable as I haven’t been formally informed. First timer on buying a brand new car. I need to get relevant information before hand to arrange insurance and complete my loan process, right? I would appreciate some insight.

The Oslo harbor have published an article about the arrival of Model Y in Norway. There it says that there will be four more ships arriving in Oslo this quarter with Teslas.

The boats are
Autoprogress, 25-26 of August
Glovis Companion, 5th of September
Malacca Highway 10. September
Grand Ruby 19.-20- September

The captain of GLOVIS COMPANION clearly has his foot down and has shaved nearly a day off the expected eta of 30-8-21. Now expected at Southampton on 29-8-21 at 17:30hrs

My car is on there, I will be putting my foot down soon too 🤪

Reactions: NJR46
Status
Not open for further replies.