Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how did you do to search by vin?

Reactions: lowgitek
Thanks, unfortunately many of them only contain search by BL only, and I have no idea how is possible to get it, anyway on that ship my VIN is not there :D

Reactions: raphabarreiros
Tesla seem to say anything to keep you quiet and waiting. This board is much more accurate and makes more sense. I appreciate all the work you guys put in, thank you.

Still hoping to pick mine up at Bristol on the 22nd, we have a 400 mile round trip with a one way rental. It's the wife's and daughter birthday all on the same day.
Im picking it up from Cribbs causeway which is a shopping mall, the ladies have started list which shop they want to visit. My poor wallet!!
I had the same trip for collection and it was wife's birthday. Cornwall to Bristol on the train. I get model 3 she had a Pandora bracelet. I had the best present on her birthday.

Does anyone know why it is not possible to track the Grand Ruby anymore?

If the ships are out of AIS range I can normally purchase a satellite tracking for a ship. Always woked fine. But no satellite position from Ruby since 4 days.
Maybe seagulls? 🤷‍♂️

• Funny
Reactions: lowgitek and MrT3
Does anyone know why it is not possible to track the Grand Ruby anymore?

If the ships are out of AIS range I can normally purchase a satellite tracking for a ship. Always woked fine. But no satellite position from Ruby since 4 days.
Because they have this bad habbit currently of turning of their tracking equipment at that part of the world, scared of pirates and drone attacks. Basically being a ghost ship which is dangerous for the other vessels. You should see her pop back on in the Red Sea today/tomorrow most likely.

Daily update for 03/09/2021 of Q3 ships still sailing.

1630696022961.png

SFL CONDUCTOR is currently in the mediterranean south of the Balearic Island of Menorca headed for Zeebrugge. ETA now 8th Sep.

ELEKTRA is making good time in the calm Red Sea. Scheduled ETA Suez is still 5th Sep and Southampton has now moved to a day earlier to 14th Sep 8am. If she arrives as scheduled on 14th, she would have made the journey in 27 days which is very impressive.

GRAND RUBY has currentlty its AIS still turned off but expected location is somewhere close to the south end of Red Sea. I expect she will start transmitting location again by tomorrow. ETA to Suez 7th Sep and Zeebrugge around 17-18th Sep.

TRITON ACE is currently in the Arabian Sea. The sea is currently a bit rougher around Gulf of Aden so that might slow her down a little. Should still expect to make the current ETA to Suez that is 10th Sep. ETA to Southampton around 18th Sep as scheduled and Zeebrugge 20th Sep.

GLOVIS SPLENDOR is in the Arabian sea between Yemen and India with ETA 8th September to Suez. Will also be interesting to see her destination after passing through the canal.

DIONYSOS LEADER is currently anchored close to Suez waiting for the northbound convoy to start. Let's see her destination afterwards.

Attachments

• 1630695771492.png
    1630695771492.png
    720.2 KB · Views: 58
Daily update for 03/09/2021 of Q3 ships still sailing.

View attachment 704793

SFL CONDUCTOR is currently in the mediterranean south of the Balearic Island of Menorca headed for Zeebrugge. ETA now 8th Sep.

ELEKTRA is making good time in the calm Red Sea. Scheduled ETA Suez is still 5th Sep and Southampton has now moved to a day earlier to 14th Sep 8am. If she arrives as scheduled on 14th, she would have made the journey in 27 days which is very impressive.

GRAND RUBY has currentlty its AIS still turned off but expected location is somewhere close to the south end of Red Sea. I expect she will start transmitting location again by tomorrow. ETA to Suez 7th Sep and Zeebrugge around 17-18th Sep.

TRITON ACE is currently in the Arabian Sea. The sea is currently a bit rougher around Gulf of Aden so that might slow her down a little. Should still expect to make the current ETA to Suez that is 10th Sep. ETA to Southampton around 18th Sep as scheduled and Zeebrugge 20th Sep.

GLOVIS SPLENDOR is in the Arabian sea between Yemen and India with ETA 8th September to Suez. Will also be interesting to see her destination after passing through the canal.

DIONYSOS LEADER is currently anchored close to Suez waiting for the northbound convoy to start. Let's see her destination afterwards.

Nice update buddy. I reckon your pin for Grand Ruby is bang on accurate based on timings.

Reactions: Zill
It's nothing to do with carrying Teslas. Quite a few operators switch off AIS when they pass through waters close to unfriendly countries (unfriendly to the ship owner's own country) or areas of known pirate activity. It is turned back on once they have passed out of the danger zone.
I have not a big experience in ship tracking but Ruby should already be in the Red Sea. We‘ll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.