Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daily update for 04/09/2021 of Q3 ships still sailing.

1630784552373.png

SFL CONDUCTOR is currently in the mediterranean approaching the Straight of Gibraltar for her last stretch in the Atlantic headed for Zeebrugge. ETA 8th Sep.

ELEKTRA is on schedule to arrive at Suez tomorrow evening for the 12-16 hour transition into the Mediterranean. ETA Southampton 14th Sep 8am and Zeebrugge 19th Sep. According to schedule she will stay in Southampton for 4 days. We'll see if this will remain the case.

GRAND RUBY has its AIS still turned off but expected location is somewhere close to the south end of Red Sea. I would assume she will start sending her location again any time. ETA to Suez 7th Sep and Zeebrugge around 17-18th Sep.

TRITON ACE is reaching the Gulf of Aden and calmer seas. Expected to make the current ETA to Suez that is 10th Sep. ETA to Southampton around 18th Sep as scheduled and Zeebrugge 20th Sep.

GLOVIS SPLENDOR seems to be making an unscheduled stop at Salalah in Oman, not quite sure what this is about but reduces the likelyhood of this vessel being a Tesla ship. She still has Suez set as destination for 8th Sep but that will more than likely be now delayed. Will also be interesting to see her destination after passing through the canal.

DIONYSOS LEADER is now in the mediterranean and is headed for Alexandria in Egypt. This is not unheard of for Tesla cargo vessels as some of these ships are on scheduled routes along the way and not exclusively chartered.

View attachment 705204
SFL CONDUCTOR is currently in the mediterranean approaching the Straight of Gibraltar for her last stretch in the Atlantic headed for Zeebrugge. ETA 8th Sep.

ELEKTRA is on schedule to arrive at Suez tomorrow evening for the 12-16 hour transition into the Mediterranean. ETA Southampton 14th Sep 8am and Zeebrugge 19th Sep. According to schedule she will stay in Southampton for 4 days. We'll see if this will remain the case.

GRAND RUBY has its AIS still turned off but expected location is somewhere close to the south end of Red Sea. I would assume she will start sending her location again any time. ETA to Suez 7th Sep and Zeebrugge around 17-18th Sep.

TRITON ACE is reaching the Gulf of Aden and calmer seas. Expected to make the current ETA to Suez that is 10th Sep. ETA to Southampton around 18th Sep as scheduled and Zeebrugge 20th Sep.

GLOVIS SPLENDOR seems to be making an unscheduled stop at Salalah in Oman, not quite sure what this is about but reduces the likelyhood of this vessel being a Tesla ship. She still has Suez set as destination for 8th Sep but that will more than likely be now delayed. Will also be interesting to see her destination after passing through the canal.

DIONYSOS LEADER is now in the mediterranean and is headed for Alexandria in Egypt. This is not unheard of for Tesla cargo vessels as some of these ships are on scheduled routes along the way and not exclusively chartered.
Order holders have had their cars confirmed to be on Glovis Splendor. It might simply be a fuel stops.
Multiple of the other ships this quarter has made Middle East/Africa stops, that on the face of it made no sense in relation to Tesla.

Reactions: Zill

View attachment 705204

Is Grand Ruby for sure going directly to Zeebrugge? I and a few others here had their VINs show up in the source code the same morning Grand Ruby departed. My pick up date is the 23rd so could possibly be Triton Ace as well.

Is Grand Ruby for sure going directly to Zeebrugge? I and a few others here had their VINs show up in the source code the same morning Grand Ruby departed. My pick up date is the 23rd so could possibly be Triton Ace as well.
I think she will stop at Southampton around 16th before heading to Zeebrugge. That was Mr Miserable's comments from earlier. I'll add that to my next update to make it clearer. Thanks.

I think she will stop at Southampton around 16th before heading to Zeebrugge. That was Mr Miserable's comments from earlier. I'll add that to my next update to make it clearer. Thanks.

i was told Grand Ruby would be arriving in Southampton on 14/9 by my Tesla SA. Wonder how accurate this is.

Reactions: MGrove
I don’t think Dionysos Leader is visiting any time soon
It looks like she is following her scheduled route again, these have been changing alot recently but she is still scheduled to Zeebrugge 21st Sep. Only 27th Sep to Southampton though so unless something remarkable changes we can probably count this out as a UK Tesla ship unless someone has a firm confirmation of their car being on this vessel.

1630862612365.png

It looks like she is following her scheduled route again, these have been changing alot recently but she is still scheduled to Zeebrugge 21st Sep. Only 27th Sep to Southampton though so unless something remarkable changes we can probably count this out as a UK Tesla ship unless someone has a firm confirmation of their car being on this vessel.

View attachment 705514
Not sure if this counts for what your looking for I got this today in relation to my car

Thank you for your email. The vessel is currently still at sea, the vehicle needs to be offloaded, inspected, and then transferred to your local delivery hub. This is estimating to happen on the 27th and we have you booked in for the earliest slot on the 28th.

• Informative
Reactions: mosraza
Daily update for 05/09/2021 of Q3 ships still sailing.

1630877191520.png

SFL CONDUCTOR is off the coast of Portugal making her way through the Atlantic towards Zeebrugge. ETA 8th Sep.

ELEKTRA is currently anchored at Suez canal waiting for her overnight transition into the Mediterranean. ETA Southampton 14th Sep 8am and Zeebrugge 19th Sep.

GRAND RUBY has its AIS still turned off so location is currently unknow but the marker is set to her assumed location with normal speed. ETA to Suez 7th Sep, Southampton 14-16th Sep and Zeebrugge around 17-18th Sep.

TRITON ACE has also AIS turned off so location is where I assume her to be. Expected to make the current ETA to Suez that is 10th Sep. ETA to Southampton around 18th Sep as scheduled and Zeebrugge 20th Sep.

GLOVIS SPLENDOR made an unscheduled stop at Salalah in Oman. She still has Suez set as destination for 8th Sep but that will more than likely be now delayed. Will also be interesting to see her destination after passing through the canal.

DIONYSOS LEADER is now headed for Derince in Turkey. I have removed her from the map for now, but she is still scheduled to arrive 21st Sep too Zeebrugge so could have some Tesla's onboard for Q3.

Daily update for 05/09/2021 of Q3 ships still sailing.

View attachment 705594

SFL CONDUCTOR is off the coast of Portugal making her way through the Atlantic towards Zeebrugge. ETA 8th Sep.

ELEKTRA is currently anchored at Suez canal waiting for her overnight transition into the Mediterranean. ETA Southampton 14th Sep 8am and Zeebrugge 19th Sep.

GRAND RUBY has its AIS still turned off so location is currently unknow but the marker is set to her assumed location with normal speed. ETA to Suez 7th Sep, Southampton 14-16th Sep and Zeebrugge around 17-18th Sep.

TRITON ACE has also AIS turned off so location is where I assume her to be. Expected to make the current ETA to Suez that is 10th Sep. ETA to Southampton around 18th Sep as scheduled and Zeebrugge 20th Sep.

GLOVIS SPLENDOR made an unscheduled stop at Salalah in Oman. She still has Suez set as destination for 8th Sep but that will more than likely be now delayed. Will also be interesting to see her destination after passing through the canal.

DIONYSOS LEADER is now headed for Derince in Turkey. I have removed her from the map for now, but she is still scheduled to arrive 21st Sep too Zeebrugge so could have some Tesla's onboard for Q3.

did ELEKTRA leave after GRAND RUBY and yet is going to arrive in Southampton before? She has been going very fast!

Daily update for 06/09/2021 of Q3 ships still sailing.

1630940968157.png

SFL CONDUCTOR is in the Bay of Biscay heading towards Zeebrugge. ETA 8th Sep 7am.

ELEKTRA has transitioned Suez and is now in the Mediterranean travelling at around 18 kts, she has also updated her destination to Southampton and ETA for 14th Sep 5am. The Mediterranean and Atlantic is in a calm state currently so not seeing any further delays right now. Impressive speed for the whole journey. ETA Zeebrugge 19th Sep.

GRAND RUBY has turned AIS back on and is pretty much spot on where expected. She will reach Suez tomorrow morning 6am and transition during the day, ETA Southampton 16th Sep and Zeebrugge around 17-18th Sep. I can see a staggering amount of Tesla's arriving 14-20th Sep to both Southampton and Zeebrugge!

TRITON ACE has AIS still turned off so location is where I assume her to be. Expected to make the current ETA to Suez that is 10th Sep. ETA to Southampton around 18th Sep as scheduled and Zeebrugge 20th Sep.

GLOVIS SPLENDOR will be reaching the bottom of Red Sea tonight and ETA to Suez 9th Sep 2pm, a day later than originally planned. Will be interesting to see her destination after passing through the canal.

Status
Not open for further replies.