Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have number plate also so does that mean its here already?
Well last time I spoke with SA they told me as soon the car arrives he would send me all the documents of the car to also get the plates, so I received it today and that's why I concluded it, not sure what was the last vessel that arrived in those last days at Zeebrugge, the only thing I know is that they reconfirm the delivery date for the insurance company as well

Yes Tesla kind of "confirmed" to me as well that mine is on Elektra. I've just sold my old car and been pushing to get earlier collection than 28th from Southampton as the car is arriving on the 14th. No other ship is currently scheduled on 14th full of Tesla's :cool:

Mine vin got changed (in source code) from 326 to 334. Delivery estimated 30.9. (to Finland) so it could be Elektra, Grand Roby or maybe Theben that should arrive to Zeebrugge 14th. SA said that he could not see where the car is at and no text yet.

Well last time I spoke with SA they told me as soon the car arrives he would send me all the documents of the car to also get the plates, so I received it today and that's why I concluded it, not sure what was the last vessel that arrived in those last days at Zeebrugge, the only thing I know is that they reconfirm the delivery date for the insurance company as well
When did you placed your order.?

Sorry guys I won't have enough time to post daily updates in the coming days. Me and I'm sure most of you hope that Mr Miserable will soon be back from his holidays. We know pretty much the ships coming in now and you can always follow them yourself through marinetraffic and other sources if you so wish. I don't see the ETA's changing that much anymore for Q3. I hope you all enjoy your cars when you get them over the next 3 weeks! I know I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.