Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit late on this. Also a 329 VIN. Also collecting on 27th but from Brent Cross. I did ask to pull the date forwards as I could have done with the car on 25th (dropping son at Uni) but was told it was a no go before 25th which was no good to me obviously. I do believe the guy tried as he put me on hold to speak to the team who handle the slots then came back on to say he’d have to call me back (which he did).
i’ve got pickup on the 23rd at brent cross and was told it’s arriving in the uk on the 13-14th so let’s see

Shipping update - 6pm BST - 10 September 2021

SFL CONDUCTOR is moored at Bremerhaven. She will be unloading Tesla's just now, and it will be interesting to see if she heads anywhere else before going back to China.

ELEKTRA is now way past Algiers and fast heading for the Strait of Gibraltar (the gap between Spain and Morocco). Her ETA has now changed to even earlier, she is expected to arrive at Southampton on 13th September at 8pm. ETA Zeebrugge still 18th Sep.

GRAND RUBY still is heading to Zeebrugge. Her AIS is off and has been since last night, but we expect her to be just south of Italy at the moment. ETA still 16th September 4am. (Edit: bang on (again!) and pinpoint accuracy with this. She is exactly south of Italy right now).

TRITON ACE is now heading through the Suez Canal. By Sunday we will have accurate ETAs for Southampton and Zebrugge.

GLOVIS SPLENDOR is a confusing one. She has successfully navigated the Suez Canal and is in the Mediterranean, but the destination is still showing as Suez. There must be a delay of some sort here, but she is heading towards the Strait of Gibraltar. I will follow on when I have an update, as she may be carrying a lot of the UK Tesla's we are expecting by Septembers' last few days.

DIONYSOS LEADER we assumed was going to Zeebrugge for 21st Sep, but now is heading to Livorno in Italy for an ETA of 12th Sep. Is she stopping off and dropping cars off to various parts of Europe that are too far to go by road from Zeebrugge? Turkey, Italy, perhaps other Southern European countries? - this is still the case. No real change here.

THEBEN is the final ship we are keeping an eye on. She is heading straight to Zeebrugge with an ETA of 14th Sep 2am. Does she have Tesla’s on board? - again no change here.

Shipping update - 6pm BST - 10 September 2021

SFL CONDUCTOR is moored at Bremerhaven. She will be unloading Tesla's just now, and it will be interesting to see if she heads anywhere else before going back to China.

ELEKTRA is now way past Algiers and fast heading for the Strait of Gibraltar (the gap between Spain and Morocco). Her ETA has now changed to even earlier, she is expected to arrive at Southampton on 13th September at 8pm. ETA Zeebrugge still 18th Sep.

GRAND RUBY still is heading to Zeebrugge. Her AIS is off and has been since last night, but we expect her to be just south of Italy at the moment. ETA still 16th September 4am. (Edit: bang on (again!) and pinpoint accuracy with this. She is exactly south of Italy right now).

TRITON ACE is now heading through the Suez Canal. By Sunday we will have accurate ETAs for Southampton and Zebrugge.

GLOVIS SPLENDOR is a confusing one. She has successfully navigated the Suez Canal and is in the Mediterranean, but the destination is still showing as Suez. There must be a delay of some sort here, but she is heading towards the Strait of Gibraltar. I will follow on when I have an update, as she may be carrying a lot of the UK Tesla's we are expecting by Septembers' last few days.

DIONYSOS LEADER we assumed was going to Zeebrugge for 21st Sep, but now is heading to Livorno in Italy for an ETA of 12th Sep. Is she stopping off and dropping cars off to various parts of Europe that are too far to go by road from Zeebrugge? Turkey, Italy, perhaps other Southern European countries? - this is still the case. No real change here.

THEBEN is the final ship we are keeping an eye on. She is heading straight to Zeebrugge with an ETA of 14th Sep 2am. Does she have Tesla’s on board? - again no change here.
That’s correct - just noticed that.
With an ETA of 18 Sep.

worrying that so many of us now believe our cars are on Elektra!
Looks like either Elektra or Triton ace (which seems to be quite a large vessel) for Uk deliveries

Reactions: mosraza
I heavily doubt it. There’s no point because you have to pass Southampton when going to Zeebrugge.

plus it’s just time consuming, will add a few days on they don’t necessarily need to add.
I guess we just need to wait for tomorrow to see Triton Ace destination
Looks to be that Electra and Triton Ace are the only UK boats potentially

does the “deliver/pickup text” mean your allocated boat has just got through Suez ?

Reactions: moodel_tree
I guess we just need to wait for tomorrow to see Triton Ace destination
Looks to be that Electra and Triton Ace are the only UK boats potentially

does the “deliver/pickup text” mean your allocated boat has just got through Suez ?

We believe allocation texts are sent when the boat leaves Shanghai. However, I was allocated 3-4 days before I actually got the text.. so who knows.

Reactions: moodel_tree
We believe allocation texts are sent when the boat leaves Shanghai. However, I was allocated 3-4 days before I actually got the text.. so who knows.
Sorry if I wasn’t clear.
I’m referring to this text - I got it on tuesday . - the day Grand Ruby went through Suez iirc

Tesla Update - Reminder! Your Model 3 is due for delivery on Monday, 27 September. Deliveries are made between 8am and the end of the day. Please REPLY with your full address to receive confirmation of your delivery. Your order reference is XXXXXXXXXXXX. To unsubscribe from SMS, reply STOP.

Tesla Update - Reminder! Your Model 3 is due for delivery on Monday, 27 September. Deliveries are made between 8am and the end of the day. Please REPLY with your full address to receive confirmation of your delivery. Your order reference is XXXXXXXXXXXX. To unsubscribe from SMS, reply STOP.
I’m getting mine delivered on the 21st and didn’t get a reminder. To me your reads as a reminder, I assume you relied with your full address?

Ah sorry I'm not sure for that one mate. I think that could just be when it passes a certain point and the Suez may well be it.

I doubt very heavily your car is on Grand Ruby, but Elektra follows a similar time frame.
Grand Ruby arrived at Suez at a very very similar time that my Tesla delivery schedule text came through.
my car was allocated a VIN approx 22nd - 24th August (don’t know exact date as leased)!
If my car is on Elektra - then that’s 2 weeks of “prep” before she comes to me

Status
Not open for further replies.