Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D8D89118-FBAC-4541-97E5-BEFC8016D062.jpeg
The wait for a lot of us is nearly over! Elektra is officially in the port of southampton!

Hi everyone! What a day! NEW VESSEL ALERT!

Midnight shipping update - Tuesday 14th September - 12.20am BST

NEPTUNE KOPER is looking likely to be a Tesla vessel! She is heading straight for Koper in Slovenia, before we think she comes to the UK and perhaps Zeebrugge to unload more vehicles. Her current location is the Red Sea about to go through the Suez Canal and then Koper on 20 September 5am, so by the end of this week we will know more about her next destination.

SFL CONDUCTOR is still in Holland and has not moved. There is no further update to this vessel at the moment.

ELEKTRA is here!! She is right at the Tesla docks at Southampton, so we can assume the unloading will be taking place overnight and in to tomorrow. Enjoy your cars when you receive them! Great photos and videos above, be sure to check them out.

GRAND RUBY is now alongside Lisbon in Portugal, where she is travelling to Zeebrugge at a rate of 17.1 knots. ETA 16 September 4am, and Southampton a day or so after that. Her ETA will move back a few hours as the water gets harsh as you travel past the UK and the speeds will slow down too.

TRITON ACE is heading to Koper in Slovenia, with an ETA of 14th Sep 9pm. It looks like she will then head towards the UK and unload more vehicles. No further update.

GLOVIS SPLENDOR is now at Algiers heading through the Strait of Gibraltar. ETA Zeebrugge 18 September 6am.

DIONYSOS LEADER has left Livorno pretty rapidly and is now heading to Casblanca in Morocco! To all of our North African friends - enjoy your vehicles when you get them!

THEBEN - the vessel who sailed alongside ELEKTRA for the full journey, is about 2.5 hours away from docking in Zeebrugge. It will be interesting to see if she comes back to Southampton afterwards.

That's all for today. Check out this cool Tesla Carriers Map where you can see the vessels mentioned above. Interesting that TRITON ACE is heading to Koper along with NEPTUNE KOPER, but obviously there are a lot of countries in Southern Europe to be serviced.

Phoned Tesla today to check an insurance thing and decided to ask about the carrier, just being cheeky. I was told they can't say and don't commit to that right now. Apparently 5 Teslas were damaged on a boat last week so they're being careful about committing info. Fingers crossed the next deliveries have a good survival rate!
that does not sounds good at all!

Hopefully it’s no ones car and whoever it is i hope they get something for the extra wait they will face!

Phoned Tesla today to check an insurance thing and decided to ask about the carrier, just being cheeky. I was told they can't say and don't commit to that right now. Apparently 5 Teslas were damaged on a boat last week so they're being careful about committing info. Fingers crossed the next deliveries have a good survival rate!
do you have a source for the ‘5 damaged cars’? It is very very unlikely a car arrives damaged.

do you have a source for the ‘5 damaged cars’? It is very very unlikely a car arrives damaged.
Hi, only source is what the Tesla guy on the phone said. As we can see from the above, some people are being told their ship, while others like myself are told that info can't be shared. From that I don't think we can be 100% sure of anything, even though they're only trying to help.

As for the five, from thousands of vehicles on a ship that doesn't sound impossible and it was what the sales guy offered as a reason for not committing. Who knows! My thought was just to cross fingers and hope all goes well on delivery day.

Status
Not open for further replies.