Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't Hyperion Ray mentioned a few days ago? Cant seem to find the post, might have been dreaming right enough...
This was the latest update from Mr M this morning:

HYPERION RAY is currently leaving the Straits of Malacca north of Banda Aceh.
She is very likely to be a Tesla ship although I have yet to see anything to confirm she actually is, so far.
(I'm not too concerned at the moment since it took a while for GLOVIS CHALLENGE to be confirmed)
I would estimate her arrival in Zeebrugge to be around 28 Nov, or Koper around 21 Nov, although we don't actually know where she is headed to.
We may not know her actual destination until she leaves the Suez Canal.

Reactions: plisken
Hello Mr M.

My car is on Hoegh Kobe and will arive in Zeebrugge 22 november.

Do you have a clue what ship it will be shipped to Norway/drammen with from Zeebrugge?

I can only find Viking Amber leaving Zeebrugge 27 november and arive in Drammen 01 desember.

Is it normal that it will stay in Zeebrugge for 5 days before it gets shipped to Norway?

Last edited:
Hello Mr M.

Do you have a clue what ship it will be shipped to Norway/drammen with from Zeebrugge?

I can only find Viking Amber leaving Zeebrugge 27 november and arive in Drammen 01 desember.

Is it normal that it will stay in Zeebrugge for 5 days before it gets shipped to Norway?
Hi.

When you spoke to Tesla, when did they estimate your delivery? And where in Norway is it being delivered?

TRANS FUTURE 8 has not been delayed by any port congestion in Hong Kong and hopefully we may get some confirmation that she has just delivered some Teslas there.
Here some update alought maybe not directly related to uk/euro. My DS told me that no M3 on this vessel (so maybe MY on this vessel as it is most popular now) and there maybe some M3 to hk on late Nov so no VIN yet. Thanks for update and efforts of Mr.M. May please update if vessel coming to hk!

Reactions: Mr Miserable
TRANS FUTURE 8 has not been delayed by any port congestion in Hong Kong and hopefully we may get some confirmation that she has just delivered some Teslas there.
Here some update alought maybe not directly related to uk/euro. My DS told me that no M3 on this vessel (so maybe MY on this vessel as it is most popular now) and there maybe some M3 to hk on late Nov so no VIN yet. Thanks for update and efforts of Mr.M. May please update if vessel coming to hk!

Yes, good spot!
That's an interesting change to her itinerary - one can assume it's to load some cargo rather than unload.
Thank you!
Hoegh Kobe arrived in Port of Jeddah today at 08:31. Can't find any information on when its leaving for Suez Canal and Zeebrugge. It would be interesting to know if it supposed to go to Sweden and/or Norway as it is some of us from those countries that have a confirmed car on that ship.

Hello Mr M.

I would agree that VIKING AMBER is most likely to be used take the cars on to Drammen (1 Dec) and Walhamn in Sweden (2 Dec)

Thank you!
Hoegh Kobe arrived in Port of Jeddah today at 08:31. Can't find any information on when its leaving for Suez Canal and Zeebrugge. It would be interesting to know if it supposed to go to Sweden and/or Norway as it is some of us from those countries that have a confirmed car on that ship.
See my answer above.

Reactions: linx80
Ah, ok. Same as I have heard, so there is little to no chance of november then, as I understand it. Delivery to Bergen here.
In the past, cars destined for Stavanger, Bergen and other west coast centres have been transported direct by another feeder ship particularly if Drammen / Oslo are handling lots of cars.
I'll look back at my records to see if I can find a name.... I'm pretty sure I named the vessel on this thread in Q3.

In the past, cars destined for Stavanger, Bergen and other west coast centres have been transported direct by another feeder ship particularly if Drammen / Oslo are handling lots of cars.
I'll look back at my records to see if I can find a name.... I'm pretty sure I named the vessel on this thread in Q3.
Thank you M.
Though when i had a chat with Tesla they were saying that all cars were going to Drammen. Though they did not confirm anything directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.