Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

Just had an email from Tesla Denmark SC;

“We’re excited that our customers are this eager to follow the vessels.

We’ve already assigned and scheduled the first deliveries with this batch of vehicles later this month, and we’ll slowly inform waiting customers per SMS about their new vehicle in transit. However, please note that there is a lot of logistic and planning behind the scenes that we do not offer visibility in.

We’ll update you as soon as we have more information on your delivery.”

Not much critical information or details, but seems deliveries are scheduled this month in Denmark. Any DK member with VIN assigned already that can shine light on it??

Last edited:
Is that the HOEGH KOBE off her port side? (last fix I have is 14 hours old).

yes ... looks like a race through strait of Bab al Mandab :)

Bildschirmfoto 2021-11-06 um 10.52.00.png

Reactions: Washout
Hi All,

Just had an email from Tesla Denmark SC;

“We’re excited that our customers are this eager to follow the vessels.

We’ve already assigned and scheduled the first deliveries with this batch of vehicles later this month, and we’ll slowly inform waiting customers per SMS about their new vehicle in transit. However, please note that there is a lot of logistic and planning behind the scenes that we do not offer visibility in.

We’ll update you as soon as we have more information on your delivery.”

Not much critical information or details, but seems deliveries are scheduled this month in Denmark. Any DK member with VIN assigned already that can shine light on it??
Well, I know one Dane having a MY pick up appointment end Nov - and that it is on ALTAIR LEADER. For my self I was told yesterday that my MY is on NABUCCO arriving @ Zeebrugge 27 Nov. Then probably pick up in Ringsted the week of 6 Dec.
But hey, he also told me that it was still uncertain and there was a slight chance that I would get it earlier as so many ships will be arriving Zeebrugge around those weeks.
Exiting eh? :p

Well, I know one Dane having a MY pick up appointment end Nov - and that it is on ALTAIR LEADER. For my self I was told yesterday that my MY is on NABUCCO arriving @ Zeebrugge 27 Nov. Then probably pick up in Ringsted the week of 6 Dec.
But hey, he also told me that it was still uncertain and there was a slight chance that I would get it earlier as so many ships will be arriving Zeebrugge around those weeks.
Exiting eh? :p
Exciting and getting on my nerves!! 🙄😆😆

I'm travelling from the 24/11 to 2/12, so delivery on week of 6/12 would suite me... but definitely would be rather have it before the 24/11... wishful thinking! 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: S.Lav
My daily report yesterday never actually made it. I suspect it was too large and so I will split today's report into two sections.

LAKE FUXIAN continues to make 18kts and is looking good to reach Zeebrugge on Tuesday. The weather is looking fine at the moment although there may be a risk of fog as she nears Zeebrugge - the weather forecast should firm up on that by the time she is in the English Channel.

FUX Med.png

LAKE GENEVA is in the smooth waters of the Adriatic and will arrive in Koper this evening.
I expect she will completely unload and that will be her latest Tesla charter completed.

GEN Kop.png

HELIOS RAY has switched her AIS back on! (She was within 20 miles of my estimate of her present position - which just shows what a pointless exercise switching off the AIS is) She is heading to Ashdod Israel intially where she will arrive on 10 Nov. Thereafter she will head to Southampton arriving around 19/20 Nov.

Helios to SUZ.png

HOEGH KOBE is not a Tesla chartered ship and is on a scheduled service however we know she is carrying some MY. She will eventually arrive in Zeebrugge on 22 Nov after making a number of stops on the way. Those folk with a VIN can check to see if their car is onboard a Hoegh ship by entering their VIN here My Cargo.
She is about 200NM behind HELIOS RAY and making around 19kts. I haven't done a chart for her because she is more or less where HELIOS RAY is, in the Red Sea, on the scale of chart I'm using. She is not due to be making her next stop in Port Sudan until Tuesday but she is well ahead of schedule and could arrive there tomorrow especially with her current burst of speed.

VIKING OCEAN is running in close formation with HOEGH KOBE and is heading for Southampton. I estimate she will arrive there around 17/18 Nov.

That's the first part of my daily report.......

..and so on to the second half of my daily report....

GLOVIS CHALLENGE She is now in the calm seas of the Gulf of Aden and making just under 17kts. She is bound for Koper and will arrive there on 14 Nov.
Challenge Leg 2.png

NABUCCO Is making 17kts across the Bay of Bengal. She is heading to Southampton 25 Nov and Zeebrugge 27 Nov.

NUC Leg 2.png

HYPERION RAY has now overtaken HOEGH TRACER and is currently making 15kts up the Straits of Malacca. She is very likely to be a Tesla ship. I would estimate her arrival in Zeebrugge to be around 28 Nov although we don't actually know that is where she is headed. We won't know her actual destination until she leaves the Suez Canal. I haven't seen anything to confirm she is a Tesla ship so far though....

HOEGH TRACER is on a scheduled service following much the same route as HOEGH KOBE. We have already seen evidence that she is carrying some Teslas (check your VIN on My Cargo ) but she won't arrive in Zeebrugge until 4 Dec. She is currently docked in Singapore.

Despite a host of departures from Shanghai to Singapore recently my list of ships I am monitoring as possibles has not expanded much:

JASPER ARROW should arrive in Singapore later today
HORIZON LEADER departed earlier today for Singapore.

I haven't mentioned ALTAIR LEADER. We have one report that this ship is carrying Teslas but I remain a little a little sceptical about her and her itinerary ( she's currently travelling to Turkey from Thailand) does nothing to convince me otherwise.

Sorry to ask a newb question but how does anyone know what ship their order is on? Especially those of us who have no VIN, just an RN?
For the UK, you can generally work it out from your notified delivery date.
In the meantime you can find out whether you have been allocated a VIN in your source code - search other threads on how to do this. Post any info on your anticipated delivery to Orders and Deliveries thread - that way we can keep this thread focussed on boats!

Last edited:
HOEGH KOBE is not a Tesla chartered ship and is on a scheduled service however we know she is carrying some MY. She will eventually arrive in Zeebrugge on 22 Nov after making a number of stops on the way. Those folk with a VIN can check to see if their car is onboard a Hoegh ship by entering their VIN here My Cargo.
She is about 200NM behind HELIOS RAY and making around 19kts. I haven't done a chart for her because she is more or less where HELIOS RAY is, in the Red Sea, on the scale of chart I'm using. She is not due to be making her next stop in Port Sudan until Tuesday but she is well ahead of schedule and could arrive there tomorrow especially with her current burst of speed.
HOEGH KOBE transports my M3LR, so it's not just MY cars.

Reactions: Mr Miserable
I mentioned on Monday that I had identified GRAND DAHLIA as a possible future Tesla ship that will arrive in Southampton on 10 Dec. I'm a little concerned that she may be running several days late - she is currently heading to S Korea from Chile but she is not due to arrive in Ulsan until 10 Nov and that's about when she would need to depart Shanghai to make Southampton on time. So I'm now watching for a change of ship. I see BROOKLANDS is waiting off Shanghai, I wonder.....

Reactions: Washout
I see SPICA LEADER has arrived in Drammen, Norway this morning.
She may have had time to load some vehicles from TALIA before she left Zeebrugge.
I can see the staging area in Drammen has Teslas sitting there but I don't know for sure whether they are a fresh delivery or not.
My hunch is that this is a new batch.
they are not new, they was there yesterday also. but she has some M3 with her. spotted some M3s on the ramp

Reactions: Mr Miserable
Status
Not open for further replies.