Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Several people have got SMS from Tesla today "your Model Y is on the way to Norway, and estimated delivery will start in week 49 (from 6.dec.). I have been followed this amazing thread the last 8 weeks, and my guess about which vessel, is either Viking Ocean (ETA Zebrugge 22.of nov) or Nabucco (ETA Zebrugge 28.og nov). Am I on the track Mr M???? Thanks again for your support!!!!!

Get the same sms this evning, i track my vin nr on Hoegh Kobe..
Several people have got SMS from Tesla today "your Model Y is on the way to Norway, and estimated delivery will start in week 49 (from 6.dec.). I have been followed this amazing thread the last 8 weeks, and my guess about which vessel, is either Viking Ocean (ETA Zebrugge 22.of nov) or Nabucco (ETA Zebrugge 28.og nov). Am I on the track Mr M???? Thanks again for your support!!!!!

Reactions: Mr Miserable
Yes. I wasn't too enamoured with the idea of ALTAIR LEADER having Teslas onboard, principally because of her long and circuitous route to Zeebrugge but a couple of Danes and a Spaniard insist they have been told their cars are onboard.
Seems the Spaniard could be right as the next port for ALTAIR LEADER is now Vigo, ES, which shouldn't slow it down much as it passes Vigo on it's way to... Zeebrugge?

Even though i now have got confirmation that the Y will be ready for pick up on the 24th, in Bergen Norway, i find myself coming back here for updates.
I also forgot to ask if there is any idea as to which ship the car might be on and where? As I mentioned, Tesla said the cars to Bergen would arrive by ship to Bergen.

Any thoughts?
Isar Highway is currently offloading TMY's at Bergen port.

I cant believe HELIOS RAY is now going to have to wait for SPIRIT OF DISCOVERY to overtake, unload and reload before she can berth :(

SOD is only travelling 1.9kts faster than HR and is 250nm behind!

Screenshot 2021-11-19 at 10.35.07.png

Status
Not open for further replies.