Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iā€™m collecting on the 27th. I just got a text within the last 30mins re-stating my VIN. I presumed I was on Helios Ray, however the text aligns with when Viking Ocean left Southampton. So I think itā€™s likely I was on Viking. A lot of people on FB have also been getting texts within the last 30mins.

Presumably, these texts are issued after the vehicle has been inspected for damage in transport and when OKed, scanned and confirmed OK to transport to final customer collection point.

Iā€™m collecting on the 27th. I just got a text within the last 30mins re-stating my VIN. I presumed I was on Helios Ray, however the text aligns with when Viking Ocean left Southampton. So I think itā€™s likely I was on Viking. A lot of people on FB have also been getting texts within the last 30mins.

Presumably, these texts are issued after the vehicle has been inspected for damage in transport and when OKed, scanned and confirmed OK to transport to final customer collection point.
Yes I got a txt the same time. Iā€™m not picking mine up till 2nd December from Southampton. It was the earliest date available seems odd it will sit there for 11 days. Do they have to go through customs so itā€™s delayed ?

Thereā€™s the Netley webcam looking over Southampton Water. Southampton Port Cam, UK

Just caught Viking Ocean heading back out to Zebrugge

Attachments

• 9C13DB9E-045A-4262-8A14-8F4347A0707F.png
    9C13DB9E-045A-4262-8A14-8F4347A0707F.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 59
Reactions: Vifik
Yes I got a txt the same time. Iā€™m not picking mine up till 2nd December from Southampton. It was the earliest date available seems odd it will sit there for 11 days. Do they have to go through customs so itā€™s delayed ?
Not 11 days worth, but I suspect thereā€™s an element of buffer to allow for repairs and detailing if needed along with registration and people who may have got earlier appointments than you.

I received the same text with VIN and licence plate about 30 mins ago.

Hopefully youā€™re correct about texts being sent when cars are ready to transport. I was starting to think that my collection for 27/11 was likely to be delayed, as I was assuming my LR was on Helios Ray.

Got a text at the same time stating VIN and reg even though I got it almost 2 weeks ago. Due to collect on 30th from Trafford Centre. I also thought it was on Helios Ray. Hopefully this means delivery wonā€™t be late šŸ¤ž

Reactions: domj186
Got a text at the same time stating VIN and reg even though I got it almost 2 weeks ago. Due to collect on 30th from Trafford Centre. I also thought it was on Helios Ray. Hopefully this means delivery wonā€™t be late šŸ¤ž
Due to be collecting from Trafford on the 26th and been told that is this still the case so fingers crossed this overnight delay isnā€™t going to cause any hiccups šŸ¤ž

Reactions: Shakb
They've still got over 9 days to get from Southampton to Manchester, thats about a day and a halves travel max, why would you think it would be delayed? They'll have a buffer for these things.

Reactions: Shakb

We are collecting on the 26th and also got the plate number text today at around 6.30pm.

Getting real now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.