Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered M3 LR MSM 29 Oct with RN given same day as cash buyer...VIN texted 16 Nov, text for delivery day sent/booked 18 Nov, Invoice for payment 22 Nov...Now waiting to pick up on 1 December 😁 Thorpe Park... as so quick presume it was a cancellation on VO or HR ship...as HR was late hope they don't rush unloading and damage any cars if on that ship 🤣

There is no 'standard' gap. The cars are available as soon as the paperwork is done and since much of this is done prior to the ships arrival, cars will be heading up the A34 within 24hrs.
There is however December sales figures. Should Tesla wish to top the December 'top selling car in the UK' list they may wish to delay some deliveries until 1 Dec......
It does seem strange that I got a text at 18:30 last night, but my delivery date is the 13th Dec (Bluewater). That is over 3 weeks gap. I am tempted to call CS and see if it is possible to bring the date forwards. All very strange!

Has a result been announced for the Nabucco competition that I missed and if so where was she at the relevant time?
Not yet
Tuesday 12:00 UTC.

It's perhaps worth noting that if you chose Major Square P3, or indeed Q3, you are already out of the running, unless of course NABUCCO turns back!

I might have to do a GRAND DAHLIA one - seems a lot folk are waiting for her!!

Last edited:
So here it is:
THE GRAND DAHLIA COMPETITION

Where will GRAND DAHLIA be at Midday UTC on 9 Dec 21?
She should be sailing between Suez and Southampton.

All you have to do is choose a major square and then one of the 25 minor squares within it that the ship will be located within. (I realise they aren't actually square!)
Although a lot of likely major squares contain land, careful selection of the minor square will place your selection at sea eg Major Square P3 and Minor Square 23 is fine but P3 and 1 is going to be a loser!

Only 1 entry per person
In the event of a tie, the person who chose the closest small square first will be declared the winner.
The competition will close for entries at Midday UTC on 02 Dec 21 .
There is no prize - it's just bit of fun!
Results will be announced on the shipping thread on 9 Dec 21, shortly after Midday UTC.

EU Maj Sq.png

Each major square is subdivided into 25 minor squares

Minor Squares.png

Simple!
You don't have to enter your email address to enter just your TMC username.
It's free! Click HERE to enter

I took an uneducated punt!

Collecting 27th, still not sure which ship it rolled in on, I am hoping Viking Ocean, as unloading Helios Ray completly in the dark sounds more risky to me! Looks like she Sails 5am tomorrow based on Southampton link from Mr Miserable so I bet they are busy right now…

I took an uneducated punt!

Collecting 27th, still not sure which ship it rolled in on, I am hoping Viking Ocean, as unloading Helios Ray completly in the dark sounds more risky to me! Looks like she Sails 5am tomorrow based on Southampton link from Mr Miserable so I bet they are busy right now…
Helios Ray is now scheduled to leave Southampton at midday on 24 November so no need to rush to unload 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.