Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HR has moved to 101 in order to free up the required berth for the cruise ship MSC Magnifica, which is heading up the Solent towards Southampton Water; it would certainly seem that cruise ships lines get the berth they want, when they want it. There is no chance that one of them will be left for a day going around in circles.

Reactions: 8enj
Is there a way to know if any cars in these bound ships have cars delivered to Luxembourg?
I ordered my blue M3LR on September 21st, and still no VIN, no info and no clues. CS says there are no news, but app still confirms December. I am still hoping that this is true, but having no VIN assigned and with all ships bound in December sailing already, my hope is decreasing fast..

Is there a way to know if any cars in these bound ships have cars delivered to Luxembourg?
I ordered my blue M3LR on September 21st, and still no VIN, no info and no clues. CS says there are no news, but app still confirms December. I am still hoping that this is true, but having no VIN assigned and with all ships bound in December sailing already, my hope is decreasing fast..
I ordered a MYLR in Luxembourg. I know that the car is in the Altair Leader which arrived at Zeebrugge very early the night.
Did you get a text message for a delivery date? Did you check in the source code of the website if a VIN was assigned to you?

HOEGH KOBE docked in Zeebrugge yesterday, a day earlier than originally scheduled.

VIKING OCEAN departed Southampton yesterday and is currently entering a busy Zeebrugge.

HELIOS RAY continues to hold in the English Channel, clearly delayed by the non-departure of a cruise ship.
The Southampton Movements board is the best source of information - it is very accurate and updated every few minutes. When she does dock she should be completely unloaded here, including the vehicles rejected by the Israeli authorities - Tesla charter complete.

ALTAIR LEADER is currently cruising up the English Channel. She is in no particular hurry as she is not due to arrive in Zeebrugge until late tonight. She was originally due to arrive in Zeebrugge on 18 Nov. Clearly there will be delivery delays for the cars from this ship.

NABUCCO is approaching the Straits of Gibraltar maintaining 15kts and should arrive in Southampton next Friday morning. Zeebrugge on 28th if her complicated unloading in Southampton goes well.

HYPERION RAY is 150Nm NW of Malta and she's making 16 kts on her way to Southampton. As I predicted yesterday the ship has been further delayed and her AIS ETA is now showing 30 Nov. Her current speed makes this a realistic ETA but the Southampton movements board has yet to reflect this.

HOEGH TRACER is making her way to Piraeus where she is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Delays in Piraeus are not unknown and her arrival there coincides exactly with a sister ship too. At the moment she is scheduled to arrive in Zeebrugge on 03 Dec.
If you have a VIN you can check to see if your car is aboard this ship - My cargo

HORIZON LEADER She continues at 17kts up the Red Sea towards the Suez Canal. She is still showing an ETA there of later tonight but there is no way she is going to make that - tomorrow mid-morning more likely. I originally estimated she would arrive in Southampton on 01 Dec however that was based on her making Suez on time. She may still be able to make that date depending on when she can transit the canal and if she puts her foot down for a sprint finish to Southampton. We will know more when she exits the canal. With HYPERION RAY delayed to 30 Nov, it's perhaps just as well for HORIZON LEADER to be a day or two late as well.

GRAND DAHLIA is nearly halfway across the Bay of Bengal. My concern is that her estimate for Suez of 02 Dec would indicate a canal transit booked for 03 Dec which means she will be running 24hrs late. She was due to arrive in Southampton on 11 Dec and Zeebrugge on 12 Dec however I think it inevitable that these dates will move right by at least 1 day. This will be the last ship of 2021 destined for the UK

VIKING BRAVERY is in the South China Sea making just over 16kts. She is heading direct to Suez (7 Dec) and I estimate she could arrive in Koper on the evening of 10 Dec. I believe she was originally scheduled to arrive there on 9 Dec.
Hello from Athens!!
I have been following this thread ever since I placed my order for a model Y on the 29th of sept (est delivery November of 21).
Does anyone know if the Hoegh Tracer is the last ship coming to Piraeus for this quarter? Using my Vin i can not locate it in the Hoegh's (find my cargo) portal.
Does anyone know if there are any other vessels from China that are scheduled to call Piraeus prior sailing to the UK & Belgium??
Many many thanks in advance!!

Hello from Athens!!
I have been following this thread ever since I placed my order for a model Y on the 29th of sept (est delivery November of 21).
Does anyone know if the Hoegh Tracer is the last ship coming to Piraeus for this quarter? Using my Vin i can not locate it in the Hoegh's (find my cargo) portal.
Does anyone know if there are any other vessels from China that are scheduled to call Piraeus prior sailing to the UK & Belgium??
Did you ask your Tesla Advisor on which ship you MY is? He should be able to tell you!

No message and no VIN code in the source code either :(
🤔 that's weird. Did you order a MY Performance or Long Range? Also did you try to contact Tesla to ask what's up?

VIKING OCEAN arrived in Zeebrugge yesterday.

HELIOS RAY eventually made it into Southampton and has also now moved on to her originally allocated berth. She will be completely unloaded here, including the vehicles rejected by the Israeli authorities - Tesla charter complete.

ALTAIR LEADER finally arrived in Zeebrugge in the early hours of this morning. She was originally due to arrive in Zeebrugge on 18 Nov. Clearly there will be delivery delays for the cars from this ship. She is docked in an inconvenient part of the port too - I wonder if she will move.

NABUCCO is about 50NM SSW of Lisbon and maintaining just over 13kts and should arrive in Southampton early next Friday morning. Zeebrugge on 28th if her complicated unloading in Southampton goes well. I hope to post the results of the NABUCCO competition shortly after midday today!

HYPERION RAY is cruising at 15 kts along the Algerian coast on her way to Southampton. Her arrival there appears to have firmed up to be 28 Nov and she is on schedule to arrive then. I would ignore the ETA being sent by her AIS.

HOEGH TRACER has arrived off Piraeus and has dropped anchor. Delays in Piraeus are not unknown and her arrival there coincided exactly with a sister ship which managed to dock. At the moment she is scheduled to arrive in Zeebrugge on 03 Dec however this may slip right depending on the delay here.
If you have a VIN you can check to see if your car is aboard this ship - My cargo

HORIZON LEADER She is now in the Gulf of Suez still making her way towards the Suez Canal. I expect that she will transit the canal tomorow morning. Her ETA in Southampton is now more likely to be around 03 Dec.

GRAND DAHLIA is about 160NM west of the southern tip of Sri Lanka. My concern is that her estimate for Suez of 02 Dec would indicate a canal transit booked for 03 Dec which means she will be running 24hrs late. She was due to arrive in Southampton on 11 Dec and Zeebrugge on 12 Dec however I think it inevitable that these dates will move right by at least 1 day. This will be the last ship of 2021 destined for the UK
Dont forget to enter the GRAND DAHLIA competition! Click HERE to enter

VIKING BRAVERY is in the South China Sea and making excellent progress at just over 17kts. She is heading direct to Suez (7 Dec) and I estimate she could arrive in Koper on the evening of 10 Dec. I believe she was originally scheduled to arrive there on 9 Dec.

Hello from Athens!!
Your car is not on HOEGH TRACER. Your car will not be shipped via Piraeus but more likely Koper. VIKING BRAVERY would be my bet and no you can't check whether it's onboard that ship.

I am beyond excited as i am due to collect my M3LR from Leicester next Thursday. Is my vehicle more likely to be currently sitting in Southampton having just unloaded from HELIOS RAY or is it more likely to be hitting the UK Shores on Friday, arriving aboard NABUCCO?

NABUCCO competition.

The results are in!

Surprisingly, we didn't have a direct hit in this competition.
At 1200z today the ship was located in Grid Square O3 and within its Minor Square 6

The closest, and therefore the winning, entry was @jlz78 (O3 12) who was just 91 NM off target. (Distance measured from the centre of the chosen square to the ship's position at midday)
In 2nd place was @BlueM3SR (N3 4) who was a mere 95 NM off target.
In 3rd place was @John_IE (O3 16) who was 128 NM off target.

Congratulations to all, but there isn't so much as even a cuddly toy to win!

Some trivia for you:

The most popular Major Square was O1
The most popular Minor Square overall was 18
If you had chosen that combination, which 2 people did, you would have ended up 485 NM off target.

NABUCCO competition.

The results are in!

Surprisingly, we didn't have a direct hit in this competition.
At 1200z today the ship was located in Grid Square O3 and within its Minor Square 6

The closest, and therefore the winning, entry was @jlz78 (O3 12) who was just 91 NM off target. (Distance measured from the centre of the chosen square to the ship's position at midday)
In 2nd place was @BlueM3SR (N3 4) who was a mere 95 NM off target.
In 3rd place was @John_IE (O3 16) who was 128 NM off target.

Congratulations to all, but there isn't so much as even a cuddly toy to win!

Some trivia for you:

The most popular Major Square was O1
The most popular Minor Square overall was 18
If you had chosen that combination, which 2 people did, you would have ended up 485 NM off target.
Nice one. Thank you!

I'm from Luxembourg too, and should have delivery on the 30th. I was told my MY was on the Helios Ray. If that's the case, it would be in Southhampton now, waiting for the next ship to take it to Zeebrugge. The VIN appeared in my tesla app this morning...

Status
Not open for further replies.