Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The SA in Prague has confirmed today that my M3 LR VIN 419xxx is on PARADISE ACE that is supposed to arrive in Zeebrugge in mid-December. Pickup in Prague is expected on Dec 21.
Thank you for posting this.
I have now determined that PARADISE ACE is not on her planned itinerary.
She is almost certainly 'the missing ship' discussed yesterday.
Accordingly I estimate she will arrive in Southampton around 12/13 Dec and Zeebrugge around 14 Dec.

Reactions: jbcarioca and MrT3
Thank you for posting this.
I have now determined that PARADISE ACE is not on her planned itinerary.
She is almost certainly 'the missing ship' discussed yesterday.
Accordingly I estimate she will arrive in Southampton around 12/13 Dec and Zeebrugge around 14 Dec.
Could it be so that my car is on that ship as well and not on the Grand Dahlia which I thought earlier? My SA informed that my MYLR is expected to arrive to Finland 22.12.

As long as one of those 3 is mine, we're all good here!! 😆😆😆
Similar to another post above, I was also told by CS in Hillerød (DK) that delivery date is 2 weeks after SMS and that, although they know which ship the car is in, they are not allowed to disclose that... 🙄 expected delivery by mid-end Dec.
Well, you got 2 more cars 😝, because I was told by CS that my MY is/was on that ship. My advisor did tell my the ship without any problems.

Last edited:
What do you mean loaded back? They were unloaded from the Helios Ray (not Hyperion). The Hyeprion is not there yet, and expected only on Nov-28. Can you please confirm your sources? How do you (they) know these are Israeli Tesla's ?
Yes they are being unloaded as we speak off the HR then after the Hyperion unloads on the 28th they will be loaded back onto that vessel.

Reactions: MYLux
Status
Not open for further replies.