Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the problem with GRAND DAHLIA being ready for a canal transit on 03 Dec? Isn't she more or less there by 02 Dec night and ready for transit the next day?
The problem is that she was delayed leaving Shanghai and hasn't made much effort to catch up. She could easily have made it to the canal entrance by tomorrow night and that would have put her back on schedule.

uhm, just spoke with my CS, and he told me that since no vin has been issued for my M3LR and all ships are on-route, it is very unlikely I'll get my car before the end of the year, and probably will be Feb/March.
sad sad Christmas for me, I assume I've been a bad boy :/
This is when you take the opportunity to speak to someone else in Tesla and get their view.

Hi Mr M.

Concerning HOEGH TRACER, I've seen on hoeghautoliners.com that her schedule is split in 2 different routes. So, it was indeed scheduled for Santander (I saw it a couple days ago already), but I don't understand why her schedule is split like this though...
Yes but it wasn't always going to Santander. This stop was introduced following the delays in Livorno.

When are the Teslas from NABUCCO likely to be transported up north?
Is this happening now?
Just to follow up on this, CS have told me the vehicles will arrive into the Trafford Centre, Manchester late on the 6th December (the day before my delivery of the 7th). Seems to me it's a bit of a 'Just In Time' delivery run to avoid over crowding the branches.

Reactions: JonP73
HORIZON LEADER was slightly delayed last night by what looked like non-availability of tugs but she eventually docked in Southampton early this morning. This will be a full unload and mark the end of her Tesla charter.

HYPERION RAY docked in Zeebrugge yesterday and will depart to Southampton early tomorrow morning..
She is due to arrive in Southampton late tomorrow night and now depart on Sunday. The Southampton port schedule still says she will depart back to Zeebrugge however I'm still expecting her to pick up the Israeli cars left at Southampton by HELIOS RAY and take them to Ashdod. If so, I think we may be looking at an arrival there around 13 Dec if all goes to plan.

HOEGH TRACER She is currently south of Majorca enroute to Santander where she will arrive on Monday morning. i expect she will unload any Teslas bound for Spain here. Her arrival in Zeebrugge is now rescheduled to be 08 Dec.
This ship is not a Tesla charter vessel but one operating a scheduled liner service - hence all the stops on her way from China.
If you have a VIN you can check to see if your car is aboard this ship - My cargo

GRAND DAHLIA is now in the Gulf of Suez ambling her way towards the entrance of the Suez Canal where she is due to arrive tonight. My concern is that her canal transit is booked for tomorrow morning which means she will be running 24hrs late. She was due to arrive in Southampton on 11 Dec and Zeebrugge on 12 Dec however I think it inevitable that these dates will move right by at least 1 day unless she does a 'HORIZON LEADER' and engages ludicrous mode for the final leg.

Last chance to enter the GRAND DAHLIA competition! Click HERE to enter. The competition will close for entries at midday today!

PARADISE ACE is making just over 18kts as she heads up the Red Sea for the Suez Canal. She is about 24hrs behind GRAND DAHLIA. I estimate she will arrive in Southampton around 12/13 Dec and Zeebrugge around 14 Dec.

VIKING BRAVERY is making steady progress at 16 kts as she crosses the Arabian Sea heading for Suez (7 Dec). Her arrival in Koper has been brought forward 24hrs and is now 11 Dec.

On the watch list we have just the one ship, ARABIAN SEA, possibly heading to Koper (18/19 Dec).

Reactions: Washout
HORIZON LEADER was slightly delayed last night by what looked like non-availability of tugs but she eventually docked in Southampton early this morning. This will be a full unload and mark the end of her Tesla charter.
My contact at the Tesla service center (Netherlands, Groningen) told me my Model Y was onboard the Horizon Leader. I expected her to make a stop at Southampton to continue to Zeebrugge? Delivery date indicated was 15th of December.

HYPERION RAY docked in Zeebrugge yesterday and will depart to Southampton early tomorrow morning..
She is due to arrive in Southampton late tomorrow night and now depart on Sunday. The Southampton port schedule still says she will depart back to Zeebrugge however I'm still expecting her to pick up the Israeli cars left at Southampton by HELIOS RAY and take them to Ashdod. If so, I think we may be looking at an arrival there around 13 Dec if all goes to plan.
Based on your post and my previous comment perhaps Hyperion Ray wil pick up some 3's and Y's (including mine) and head back to Zeebrugge. Or as Harm3lr suggests maybe my assumption about Horizon leader heading to Zeegrugge next is stil possible.

Time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.