Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just downloaded and installed 2022.3.101.1 on my 2022 M3LR (took about 25 min and made some weird noises). Looks like it offers:
Regenerative Braking in Autopilot
Car Colorizer
Windshield Wiper Defrost
Save Dashcam Clips
2022.3.101.1.jpg

RB.jpg

CC.jpg

WW.jpg

SDC.jpg

All of the above happened last night for my 2022 M3LR. Nice seeing the charge stats, the heated wipers came a little late but that wasn't advertised when I ordered so free bonus for next year

So we get all the features, just much later than everyone else? I still don't understand this update number haha
I think it might have to do with the Ryzen being newer and less cars than the Intels. As time goes by im sure it will even out and then maybe the intel people will get treated like phone users where the newer stuff gets the updates first, then the older ones get it later.

'22 MYP chiming in and just got the 2022.3.101.1 update last night and went for a drive and a charge.

Though I drove at 1am on the highway, autopilot (not fsd) felt much much much better.

I have the Enhance Detection Autopilot preview thingy enabled (more AI object detection) and it is way way way smoother and more accurate. Can't wait for for the 2022.4.* update.

General question if anyone knows: So I drive pretty aggressively, like a regular Boston driver but I use my blinkers. If I subscribe to the monthly FSD Beta, will I be able to use it right away?

Reactions: fatheroftwo
I think it might have to do with the Ryzen being newer and less cars than the Intels. As time goes by im sure it will even out and then maybe the intel people will get treated like phone users where the newer stuff gets the updates first, then the older ones get it later.
I think this is part of it and other hardware differences of the newer cars (no radar for example) Given that the hardware differences between Model 3/Y and Model S/X are far more and many of them are on the same version, I suspect that eventually the main Software version roadmap will eventually have all the necessary updates for our cars.

That's my guess.

Reactions: kiddole
Just got this update myself. Seems to be functionally equivalent to the 2022.4.x updates? Not sure how Tesla decides which cars to move from the factory branch to the main branch. I've had my car for a little over a month now.

Just got this as well. Also got Charge Status on my App. However, I still contend that has to do with needing the first 31 days of data before it can show up. I am on day 32 since delivery.