Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just installed 2022.44.25.2. I have a question about the new media player and playing stations on Tesla Streaming. There used to be a heart icon when a station was playing and selecting that made the station a favorite. Now there is no heart icon. How do I make a station a favorite?

Sorry if this has already been answered. Just went in to the app and it says it’s downloading 2022.44.30. The release notes reference 2022.44.25. Is this normal? Why the .30?

I have a Model 3 LR FSD that I took delivery on December 7th with 2022.40.200

Attachments

• 8CD90F5F-DEE8-48DF-A54E-75B90CC13AD4.png
    8CD90F5F-DEE8-48DF-A54E-75B90CC13AD4.png
    282.3 KB · Views: 194
Sorry if this has already been answered. Just went in to the app and it says it’s downloading 2022.44.30. The release notes reference 2022.44.25. Is this normal? Why the .30?

I have a Model 3 LR FSD that I took delivery on December 7th with 2022.40.200
I suspect 2022.44.30 is the same as 2022.44.25 with the specifics of the factory builds for 2022.40.x00 integrated into main. I.e. so far it looks like all the cars upgrading are coming from factory builds.

No idea, I am still stuck on an older FSDb build. Hopefully we get a FSDb + holiday update next week (2022.44.25.5?).

Note, other updates typically take anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour for me.
I would tend to think the V11 FSD update will be higher than that to accommodate Elon’s Twitter statement of ‘Anyone who wants it’. If not I guess I’m screwed ..;)

My update completed after 48 mins. So far so good.

Reactions: Mark II
Yes, a subscription is required after a 30 day trial. Tesla In-Vehicle Garage Control with myQ | myQ

Thank you. I guess i'll keep using my phone. :eek:

What a shame to require $45 a year simply to send a command from Tesla. I use MyQ with Homeassistant combined with Teslamate. Automatic garage opening when I come home. I mounted a small NFC tag in the car that I tap with my phone to tell Homeassistant to close the door. No subscription required.

Seriously? Why would I pay $45/year for the exact same functionality I have on my phone? This is so lame.

• Love
Reactions: cmy4x4 and GtiMart
You actually get different functionality than with your phone. You can set up automatic activation when you leave and return. If you want that and are not handy with home automation software to roll your own, it might be worth paying for it.
Makes me grateful my MSP came with HomeLink and does all that, because paying for that service seems cheesy on Teslas part.

Reactions: cmy4x4
Hot take on the Apple Music app in the holiday update:

I have a 23MSLR and just got the .30 update (not .25).

Honestly, the app is great!

👉 The quality sounds more than fine to me. I’m far from an audiophile so I’m sure those with a trained ear can hear some loss in quality due to compression. 🤷‍♂️ I’m just an average dude that doesn’t care much about that stuff so I’m normally oblivious but I was expecting trash based on what I’ve read.

👉 There is ZERO buffer time between songs. I’ve seen many others mention that there’s no pre buffering which results in a 2-3 second lag between songs. This is not what I’m experiencing whatsoever.

Happy camper up in here.

You actually get different functionality than with your phone. You can set up automatic activation when you leave and return. If you want that and are not handy with home automation software to roll your own, it might be worth paying for it.

I already had automatic activation before this software update. There’s no need for MyQ to make that work. Am I missing something?

Hot take on the Apple Music app in the holiday update:

I have a 23MSLR and just got the .30 update (not .25).

Honestly, the app is great!

👉 The quality sounds more than fine to me. I’m far from an audiophile so I’m sure those with a trained ear can hear some loss in quality due to compression. 🤷‍♂️ I’m just an average dude that doesn’t care much about that stuff so I’m normally oblivious but I was expecting trash based on what I’ve read.

👉 There is ZERO buffer time between songs. I’ve seen many others mention that there’s no pre buffering which results in a 2-3 second lag between songs. This is not what I’m experiencing whatsoever.

Happy camper up in here.

I wonder what the difference is here…maybe related to various processors and the latest cars don’t buffer. You wouldn’t think it would be related to that though.

The app works great on mine, but it does buffer (maybe 1.5 seconds) each song.

Reactions: cwhite51

I've seen both...no buffer time and maybe four to six seconds. The times the buffer times were longer I was in a location that probably had a weak LTE signal, so I attributed it to that.