Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Downloaded above last night and drove 90 miles this morning. 3 times when leaving 1 main road and joining another via a slip road on cruise control the car slowed from 70 to 65 and also reduced the set speed from 70 to 65. I have never noticed this before but only had the car for 7 weeks so no expert. Has anyone else noticed this?

Downloaded above last night and drove 90 miles this morning. 3 times when leaving 1 main road and joining another via a slip road on cruise control the car slowed from 70 to 65 and also reduced the set speed from 70 to 65. I have never noticed this before but only had the car for 7 weeks so no expert. Has anyone else noticed this?
It did even prior to the 2022 updates in my M3. AP always does but not if you are on TACC

When I downloaded this a number of things changed some minor some a bit more disconcerting.

1/ Lane keep assist switched back on (disconcerting as it screeched at me when slightly late with indicating to lane change)
2/ It’s decided I should be in chill mode (again disconcerting when accelerating onto a roundabout)
3/ Dipping mirror for reverse switched themselves off (minor)
4/ Joe mode switched off (minor but irritating)

So much as the updates are good in the fact it obviously improves the car (in theory), should it change actual driving functions as in my mind that’s not very clever.

When I downloaded this a number of things changed some minor some a bit more disconcerting.

1/ Lane keep assist switched back on (disconcerting as it screeched at me when slightly late with indicating to lane change)
2/ It’s decided I should be in chill mode (again disconcerting when accelerating onto a roundabout)
3/ Dipping mirror for reverse switched themselves off (minor)
4/ Joe mode switched off (minor but irritating)

So much as the updates are good in the fact it obviously improves the car (in theory), should it change actual driving functions as in my mind that’s not very clever.
Interesting report. I've had numerous updates over the past year, but have never experienced any driver set options being changed from what they were before the update was carried out. Am now on 2022.12.3.1 and that just went as smoothly as all the others have - It's much nicer than 2022.8.x with having the additional control icons back on the dock again.

Reactions: init6 and Xdama