Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Delivery Date for my Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We received our red Model Y this morning. All the parts were in excellent order. All the doors and the front and back hood lined up perfectly. The paint was excellent. The team at Cherry Hill Tesla were all fine people. We love our car.

I ordered these items in advance: Spare tire and jack assembly from Modern Spare, mud guards from Amazon, jack pucks from Amazon and rubber Mat‘s from Farasla ( they were a perfect fit)

All went well and we love our car!

This is what happened to me when finance expired, so I put it to cash and the EDD went back to normal (month long).
Thanks for the reply! Mine ended up going back to normal for about 2 weeks and is now back to Dec 2022..... did you say it took you 1 month for it to go back to normal? I ordered in October 2021...I'd hope I still have my place in line?

Original order date: Oct 23, 2021
1st Estimate: Feb 28-March 20
2nd Estimate: March 17-31
3rd Estimate: April 20-May 18

This is getting ridiculous. If it goes out any further we're not going to be able to take delivery. We shall be out of country all summer from June through the second week of August.

Original order date: Oct 23, 2021
1st Estimate: Feb 28-March 20
2nd Estimate: March 17-31
3rd Estimate: April 20-May 18

This is getting ridiculous. If it goes out any further we're not going to be able to take delivery. We shall be out of country all summer from June through the second week of August.
I ordered October 5th, 2021, and my EDD is now @ April - May. So you are in line for EDD of October's order for MYLR.