Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 MS LR (Refresh 2.0) for sale...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Uhhhhh…how on EARTH would Tesla know the terms of your private vehicle sale?

On 10/8 the price was $89K base. So you are very clearly making money on this sale.
If you’re factoring in taxes and reg fees, that’s just disingenuous. You did not pay $105K for the car. You *maybe* paid $94K

Here’s the price increase notice from 10/23.

You are wrong. I have all the docs to prove it and will show them to the buyer.

You know MCR and cream interior cost more than the base right? RIGHT?

Uhhhhh…how on EARTH would Tesla know the terms of your private vehicle sale?

On 10/8 the price was $89K base. So you are very clearly making money on this sale.
If you’re factoring in taxes and reg fees, that’s just disingenuous. You did not pay $105K for the car. You *maybe* paid $94K

Here’s the price increase notice from 10/23.

Who cares if he paid $105k out the door. $105k is still a bargain. He has been the most transparent seller I’ve ever seen.

GLWS.

Reactions: Hiline
When you change your Tesla account of course.

Speak to any SA, like I did, and they will acknowledge it is possible.

I believe it is in the purchase agreement as well.
Are you for real? They only know that you sold the car. Not what you sold it for.

And if you really believe in “following the rules” in your order agreement, you are correct. You shouldn’t be selling the car period.

Obviously he hasn’t. And the “for sale only to current model S owner” reeks of elitism.
How is this elitism? What if the OP just wants to avoid having to answer basic questions about the car that anyone who has experience with the Model S already knows? What if the OP doesn’t want to have too many test drives? What if this is simply marketing targeting? Private sellers usually don’t want to go through tedious processes that dealerships have resources to do.

On a different topic, have you received your title yet? I assume you can't sell without the title.

He stated that in post #15

Reactions: Hiline
He stated that in post #15

Ah right. Skimmed through the post too quickly. Thanks.

Reactions: mswlogo
How is this elitism? What if the OP just wants to avoid having to answer basic questions about the car that anyone who has experience with the Model S already knows? What if the OP doesn’t want to have too many test drives? What if this is simply marketing targeting? Private sellers usually don’t want to go through tedious processes that dealerships have resources to do.
It is the definition of elitism. Only Model S owners are worthy of the vehicle and OP’s time.

And let’s not forget, OP bought this car to flip for a profit. Instead of it going to someone who would actually drive it.

• Disagree
Reactions: mswlogo
It is the definition of elitism. Only Model S owners are worthy of the vehicle and OP’s time.
What definition of elitism is this? Something you made up just to put it on someone else?

Suppose the OP is selling a Nissan Sentra 2005 instead. If he says he only wants to sell to buyers who have owned a Nissan Sentra before, then by your logic only Nissan Sentra owners are worthy of the vehicle and of OP's time, right? Wow how elitist.

• Disagree
Reactions: glide

And let’s not forget, OP bought this car to flip for a profit. Instead of it going to someone who would actually drive it.
As equipped he probably paid around $95k plus $10k taxes and fees. And yes he has been transparent about wanting to only get back what he put into it. Including Taxes. And willing to provide paper work to show it.

I wouldn’t risk $100k to make $5-$10K plus a lot of time.

$105k is a bargain not scalping.

• Disagree
Reactions: glide and Hiline
As equipped he probably paid around $95k plus $10k taxes and fees. And yes he has been transparent about wanting to only get back what he put into it. Including Taxes. And willing to provide paper work to show it.

I wouldn’t risk $100k to make $5-$10K plus a lot of time.

$105k is a bargain not scalping.
I think, along with the definition of elitism, you should also look up the definition of scalping.

OP is doing the literal definition of both.

What definition of elitism is this? Something you made up just to put it on someone else?

Suppose the OP is selling a Nissan Sentra 2005 instead. If he says he only wants to sell to buyers who have owned a Nissan Sentra before, then by your logic only Nissan Sentra owners are worthy of the vehicle and of OP's time, right? Wow how elitist.
Websters. Definition #2. Don’t bother deflecting. It is what it is.

Born 5-18-22. All the latest features.

Red/Cream/Walnut/19", no FSD.

63 miles. Garaged and covered since trip from store.

Better than average build. Serious inquiries from current or former MS owners only. For the right buyer, only asking a little less than I paid for it.

PM me if interested.
still for sale, price now 109k but negotiable for local MS owners in Socal

• Disagree
So us peasant Model 3 owners don’t have the prerequisites to afford us the wondrous opportunity to purchase your vehicle?
I don't want to waste you time, or mine, explaining all the nuances of the refresh refresh MS, as found in the 100k or so posts on TMC. But if you have done your research, and don't mind not having Carioke, for example, feel free to PM me.

• Funny