Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 MX yoke mystery button

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm probably going to look, and feel, like an idiot.... But what is the button on the right side of the yoke for that is above the scroll wheel. It looks like a cruise control icon. I've tried hitting it in every scenario I can think of and nothing.

Of course. It’s software. It isn’t like each button is physically wired to a relay like in the old days.
Not sure where to ask this question, or where to look for the answer, but I will try here. Trying to get to the Easter Eggs but can't find my Tesla Logo on the top of the touch screen. My navigation screen covers everything so should I be selecting???

Not sure where to ask this question, or where to look for the answer, but I will try here. Trying to get to the Easter Eggs but can't find my Tesla Logo on the top of the touch screen. My navigation screen covers everything so should I be selecting???
It depends on what you are looking for, but most of the “toys” are in the Toy Box, inside the app menu.