Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today my delivery date of 24th February has been moved to 01st March in Netherlands. Only reason I could think is, that my car was on Glovis condor which got delayed arriving Zeebrugge.
I called them on Saturday and they told me mine was unloaded at Zeebrugge - So my assumption was the VIN 233xxx is on the Viking Bravery. But they also told me that transfer to the SC would shift with a few days. So I guess that is the impact you see given you have the same VIN range

Reactions: hitesh
Still figuring out if my car is on the SFL Composer, MSC Immacolata or Grand Pioneer. EDD is between March 1 and 15 for NL-delivery. I could call Tesla and find out, but where is the fun in that?
My educated guess is that my car is on the MSC Immacolata. First of all, because it has got the best name of the 3 ships and second of all because her ETA is March 1 which is the first possible date of delivery. We shall see.
Mine is on the Grand Pioneer for a Belgian delivery between 02/03 and 14/03 (probably 8/03)

Reactions: D-Lim
Thanks that's quite possible as well. Is your planned delivery date still the same?
Yes, but it now means the car will arrive at the SC the same day I will pick it up. Which they expressed is a challenge but they would give it priority as I am leaving on holiday the 25th and all the paperwork + license plates and payment are already ok for more than 2 weeks.

Reactions: jmhumphreys
Southampton have published their port arrivals for 27 Feb and conspicuous in her absence is MSC IMMACOLATA.
Where is she heading to?
She is not showing on Le Havre arrivals either.
If only she would update her AIS....

Dear Mr M, possibly a bit out of context, Tesla new UK order "shipments" have jumped from March 2022 to August/November 2022 with the exception of very few deliveries in May/June 2022. Is this because Shangahi is planning a retooling shutdown or due to shortage of vital parts or perhaps in process of moving UK order book productions from Shanghai to Berlin? Thank you

Great news! after calling Tesla almost weekly, I've now been confirmed my VIN LRW3F7FS3NC50XXXX but no delivery estimate just yet, assuming this car is sitting somewhere in the Docks waiting to be loaded into any ship
I would be pretty sure that this car will already be on a ship and well underway, probably no more than 2 weeks away from Southampton.

Reactions: STORMSM3
I would be pretty sure that this car will already be on a ship and well underway, probably no more than 2 weeks away from Southampton.
QQ for you mate, if you dont mind. Do you have any idea how long it took from your car arriving in Southampton to your collection in Belfast? Mine is due to arrive in Southampton on Monday, but booked for delivery on 17th March. The guys on Boucher have said they should be able to let me collect it sooner

Just spoke to a SA. My current expected delivery slot is 15-29/3/22. No VIN yet but told I should expect a text next week with a EDD as I'm not matched to a specific car yet and that my M3LR is on a boat but he couldn't say which one :(, however more interesting, I mentioned that I can't miss a March delivery as I'm on holiday most of April and he said that "they will not be delivering any UK cars after 31/3/22 and that they would be moving all heaven and earth to complete March notifications as next deliveries would be May time.

QQ for you mate, if you dont mind. Do you have any idea how long it took from your car arriving in Southampton to your collection in Belfast? Mine is due to arrive in Southampton on Monday, but booked for delivery on 17th March. The guys on Boucher have said they should be able to let me collect it sooner
No idea really, I collect on 3rd March (was offered 2nd, 3rd or 4th - so I assume it will be in Belfast by 1st to allow for prep) but I have no idea which ship the car is/was on. I just presume that it would have arrived in the last few days. I got the VIN assigned on 9th February if that is any help.

Status
Not open for further replies.