Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
An approach 5 days in the making...

Screen Shot 2022-02-22 at 00.19.45.jpg

Seems to me that most Irish customers are still waiting to receive formal communication from Tesla about deliveries which Tesla advise are due for March...fingers crossed......will feel more comfortable when i receive that "official" communication. When that happens I am looking forward to identifying the ship and tracking progress...however irrational that might sound. I think there is a geek in all of us on this forum ...

RCC CLASSIC has departed Shanghai South for Singapore. If bound for Koper, she will arrive there around 14 Mar.
It's also worth noting that PULAU TIOMAN departed to Yokohama, Japan(arr 25 Feb). If she is carrying Teslas, which seems likely, this would tend to indicate a massive upswing for Tesla sales in Japan.
Finally, as has been pointed out GLOVIS CONDOR arrived alongside the ICO terminal in Zeebrugge in the early hours of this morning.

Last edited:
Anyone know when prometheus leader will arrive at zeebrugge today? see they are anchored outside. My guess is that the cars from Glovis condor will be transported with prometheu leader to norway.
Scheduled for 2pm. I think it will take a mix of Viking Bravery and Condor, probably more from Viking bravery as the dock will have had more time to organise the car-go.
They won't arrive in time to take the crown for February though, maybe a relatively low quarter for Tesla Norway this month

Anyone know when prometheus leader will arrive at zeebrugge today? see they are anchored outside. My guess is that the cars from Glovis condor will be transported with prometheu leader to norway.
I'm not sure where they are going to put all the cars though the docks are absolutely stacked apart from the small Tesla area.
I wonder if some of the cars at the docks are awaiting export, maybe as EV displace ICE, the ICE will be shipped to other countries 2nd hand market...?

Scheduled for 2pm. I think it will take a mix of Viking Bravery and Condor, probably more from Viking bravery as the dock will have had more time to organise the car-go.
They won't arrive in time to take the crown for February though, maybe a relatively low quarter for Tesla Norway this month
Make sense. know many norwegian have the cars on viking Bravery and some on Glovis. So guess the biggest shipments will be from Viking but some from Glovis. And Prometheus will transfer them to drammen.

Make sense. know many norwegian have the cars on viking Bravery and some on Glovis. So guess the biggest shipments will be from Viking but some from Glovis. And Prometheus will transfer them to drammen.
How would I know if my car are/were on either of those two ships? Or is it easier to wait some days and check for VIN on UECC…? Estimated delivery Feb in Oslo, with text last week saying first half of March.

Status
Not open for further replies.