Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a few Glovis ships due at Southampton over the next couple of months, but unsure if they visit Shang. But as of April 11th, the RCC America due to Southampton on 27th May. Fingers and toes crossed. Hopefully @Mr Miserable can confirm.
Yeah Mr M has previously stated that RCC America is of interest. All depends on us receiving our VINs pretty much a week or so after leaving Shanghai probably

There we go... made it nice and pretty for people 😆

1649758012747.png

Now we just have to delete as appropriate! If RCC AMERICA is indeed of interest, and on the list, it will be very interesting to see if any of these other vessels are also of interest... Which would interest us all no doubt... I want to add more 'interests', but I should be working lol.

Anyway, pretty is pretty. Thanks for sharing @Darreno 🍻

PS I wonder if RCC AMERICA and GLOVIS SPLENDOR are the most likely, considering the off-lineness of GShanghai......🤷‍♂️ The others just seem WAY too early. Probably carrying Hyundi 🤣😉

Last edited:
Reactions: frasax and M3P75
Looking at the list it looks like GLOVIS SUMMIT could have been the one that would have carried my car as the timing of it aligns perfectly with original collection of the week from the 21st.

Oh well, c'est la vie.

Last edited:
It will be very interesting to see exactly how many UK cars will be on the first ship.
Yeah I wonder just how many (a few?) RHD vehicles there were waiting at the docks to load before the lockdown. My account still says firmly JUNE 12 - 30. It's possible only LHD cars are on it, or just a handful of RHD and just passing through Southampton and Tilbury. As excited as I want to be, if I were to choose any boat there it's going to have to be the last in the queue; GLOVIS SPLENDOR. There's just nothing to ship atm. Miracle if otherwise.

Inetrested to know ETA of any of our European friends here, they may find that RCC AMERICA may hold better luck than us maybe.

Yeah I wonder just how many (a few?) RHD vehicles there were waiting at the docks to load before the lockdown. My account still says firmly JUNE 12 - 30. It's possible only LHD cars are on it, or just a handful of RHD and just passing through Southampton and Tilbury. As excited as I want to be, if I were to choose any boat there it's going to have to be the last in the queue; GLOVIS SPLENDOR. There's just nothing to ship atm. Miracle if otherwise.

Inetrested to know ETA of any of our European friends here, they may find that RCC AMERICA may hold better luck than us maybe.
My EDD of 21st May - 18 June could be my ship for the 27th May delivery though that would be very lucky! Hopium.

• Love
Reactions: Snowy77
Status
Not open for further replies.