Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My lease company has emailed me my VIN number today! 😄
Ordered (UK) last 14/01 White on white 3RWD 18 inch aeros.
Apologies if it's a bit off-topic or if it's been asked before but is there a way where we can track which vessel the car is in by using the VIN number?
I emailed my lease company and asked if they can provide me EDD and if possible the name of the ship where the car was loaded.
If they manage to provide me all those information especially the name of the vessel then I will definitely let everybody here know.

Just received my VIN for my Tesla Model 3 Long Range with tow hitch, ordered from Denmark. MSM, black interior, 18" wheels.

VIN is: LRW3E7EK7NC******

Estimated delivery: 8th of March - 22nd of March.

What ship could this be on? And is there an itinerary somewhere where it can be tracked? Is Hoegh Traveler currently the only ship where the VIN can be used to find it in the itinerary?

I wonder what happened with today's daily update. @Mr Miserable has been really quiet...
Sorry folks, I had a busy day and it's not yet over...
Nothing much to report but I notice MORNING CARINA has raised her anchor and is heading in to Shanghai South and so I expect GLOVIS CHORUS to depart within the next 6 hours.
I'll try and get a full report in tomorrow but that's it from me today.....

Hi, I’m new to this forum, so please be patient with me. I have placed order for M3 RWD white and white 18” on 11.01.2022 with estimated delivery March 2022. I selected collection in Manchester Trafford Centre. I haven’t received text or VIN and I tried to look on source code for VIN and nothing. I know it’s only been a month since placing order and there are some people without VIN who placed order way before me. Just curious if anyone in U.K. who placed order around same time as me have received VIN? I have sent email to Tesla asking for some information because I need to sell my current car to have money for deposit but all response I had was that I need to be patient and that I will be matched to the car soon. Any thoughts on time between text confirmation and collection of car? I want to time sell of my current car so I’m not without car for too long or in worst case to have 2 cars at the same time due to short notice of delivery.
Hi. I placed an order (UK) via lease last 14/01/22 and yesterday my lease company emailed me my VIN number. Still no delivery date yet so I emailed them back asking for EDD and if possible which ship it was loaded in.
EDIT: I ordered the same spec as yours M3RWD white on white 18 inch aeros.

I dont think there are any rules to it, its more likely linked to what you order and to where, over anything else. I ordered 11th Jan via OctoEV, Grey LR, Black, Aero, Bristol. Got a weird email from tesla the last week of Jan and spoke to Tesla Store contact and they confirmed a Car had been matched. Then on 2nd Feb, I got a text from Tesla saying it would be delivered to me on 1st of March I think this was not long after SFL Composer left.

Hi, I’m new to this forum, so please be patient with me. I have placed order for M3 RWD white and white 18” on 11.01.2022 with estimated delivery March 2022. I selected collection in Manchester Trafford Centre. I haven’t received text or VIN and I tried to look on source code for VIN and nothing. I know it’s only been a month since placing order and there are some people without VIN who placed order way before me. Just curious if anyone in U.K. who placed order around same time as me have received VIN? I have sent email to Tesla asking for some information because I need to sell my current car to have money for deposit but all response I had was that I need to be patient and that I will be matched to the car soon. Any thoughts on time between text confirmation and collection of car? I want to time sell of my current car so I’m not without car for too long or in worst case to have 2 cars at the same time due to short notice of delivery.
I ordered on the 7th January also for collection at the Trafford centre.I’ve got no VIN or text.
I called in yesterday and I was told I should have the car by at least the end of March as it’s in teslas best interest to have all the Q1 cars delivered by then.
He did say a worse case scenario would be April but it should be delivered in March

Hi, having monitored this thread for some time, and having also ordered a model 3 RWD, white 18” back in Oct 2021 that I am still waiting for, i have a theory and opinion on this (and I’m sure @Mr Miserable and others may well correct me on this).

I’m under the impression from my own order, that it is due to arrive from Feb 26th to mid March and that it is most likely to be on SFL Composer which is still a few days away from the Suez Canal.

Once it’s passed through Suez and is into the Mediterranean I believe that is when we in the UK are likely to see most VIN’s appear.

Just my theory based on what I’ve read and watched whilst impatiently counting every second until it arrives :)

Last edited:
BE59651C-2528-4D5D-AC6F-4C86DB996598.jpeg

Is it realistic to think that Irish Cars on Hyperion would be cross loaded onto tonight’s sailing to Dublin?

Hi. I placed an order (UK) via lease last 14/01/22 and yesterday my lease company emailed me my VIN number. Still no delivery date yet so I emailed them back asking for EDD and if possible which ship it was loaded in.
EDIT: I ordered the same spec as yours M3RWD white on white 18 inch aeros.
Thanks for response. I have ordered directly through Tesla website. Reading few other posts it looks like cars ordered through external lease companies are getting quicker responses. I hope I get text soon. Can’t wait to get it already.

I ordered on the 7th January also for collection at the Trafford centre.I’ve got no VIN or text.
I called in yesterday and I was told I should have the car by at least the end of March as it’s in teslas best interest to have all the Q1 cars delivered by then.
He did say a worse case scenario would be April but it should be delivered in March
I hope it comes in March as initially said on website. Fingers crossed we get some text soon.

Hi, having monitored this thread for some time, and having also ordered a model 3 RWD, white 18” back in Oct 2021 that I am still waiting for, i have a theory and opinion on this (and I’m sure @Mr Miserable and others may well correct me on this).

I’m under the impression from my own order, that it is due to arrive from Feb 26th to mid March and that it is most likely to be on SFL Composer which is still a few days away from the Suez Canal.

Once it’s passed through Suez and is into the Mediterranean I believe that is when we in the UK are likely to see most VIN’s appear.

Just my theory based on what I’ve read and watched whilst impatiently counting every second until it arrives :)
Thanks, hope you are right 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.