Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220211-121252_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220211-121252_Samsung Internet.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 109
WoW a tow hitch on Model 3 I thought they removed this possibility last year? Was this available when you made the order? When did you place the order? I wanted to order a tow hitch myself but it was not available when I placed the order in September. I don't know if it can be retrofitted as an accessory after I get delivery of the car (my SA does not know to provide an answer).
You can't order it via the website, but if you call Tesla, they will add it to your order after you ordered.

Tow hitches cannot be retrofitted! So if you need one, call your Tesla center ASAP.

I think they removed the website option to streamline production during the chip shortage. But it's definitely still available.

• Helpful
Reactions: MoSkeeto
Just wondering now that we are headed towards the end of shipping for Q1, did anyone who has already had a car allocated this quarter get matched to a car on a vessel that had not yet reached Suez? Just trying to work out how much longer those of us who have yet to hear might have to wait. Some have said that allocation doesnt typically happen until a vessel reaches the Med, but I wondered if this has been the latest experience. I know, I know, the science isn't that precise, but just thought I'd ask 🤣

Back to Shipping...

When should the last ship bound for Europe sail out of Shanghai? and with that, how many ships and cars could be estimated for Q1/22?
I'm assuming that as every quarter, the tail end of it is reserved mostly for domestic China deliveries.
My understanding is... last boat will be in 5 days times
Tow hitches cannot be retrofitted! So if you need one, call your Tesla center ASAP.
I believe they can be, it's the software aspect that will not be available if Tesla do not fit them.

Back to Shipping...

When should the last ship bound for Europe sail out of Shanghai? and with that, how many ships and cars could be estimated for Q1/22?
I'm assuming that as every quarter, the tail end of it is reserved mostly for domestic China deliveries.
I don't think anything has changed since I answered this question at 07:15 this morning.

White/Black/19 model Y to DK with "estimated delivery february". Still no VIN or anything... Seeing WuWas latest video with a bunch of white Y's ready to ship, i'm hoping i still get my delivery this Q1. Been waiting since late october.....
Delivery estimated for febraury TMY LR, ordered the 10th January 2022. VIN and delivery confirmation arrived same day... Delivery planified by phone with my representative for friday 18 february !!!

Je me demande maintenant que nous nous dirigeons vers la fin des expéditions pour le premier trimestre, est-ce que quelqu'un qui s'est déjà vu attribuer une voiture ce trimestre a été jumelé à une voiture sur un navire qui n'avait pas encore atteint Suez ? J'essaie juste de déterminer combien de temps ceux d'entre nous qui n'ont pas encore entendu pourraient devoir attendre. Certains ont dit que l'attribution ne se produit généralement pas avant qu'un navire n'atteigne la Méditerranée, mais je me demandais si cela avait été la dernière expérience. Je sais, je sais, la science n'est pas si précise, mais j'ai juste pensé que je demanderais🤣
Oui j'ai mon VIN et ma model 3 propulsion est sur le MSC Immacolata qui est au sur de l'Inde ! j'ai le nom du bateau depuis mardi

Status
Not open for further replies.