Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any insights into Irish deliveries? Have had a VIN about 2 weeks (MYLR, blue, fancy wheels) but no date. I've paid up-front as well to clear that headache. Only guidance from Tesla is that I'll get the date "soon".
I am in same position..any contact with Tesla repeats that "i should get a car in March and they will be in touch". I would feeel much better if i got one of those texts with confirmation

Any insights into Irish deliveries? Have had a VIN about 2 weeks (MYLR, blue, fancy wheels) but no date. I've paid up-front as well to clear that headache. Only guidance from Tesla is that I'll get the date "soon".
I have a VIN in source since 17th January, Tesla confirmed it was on Hyperion Ray which landed in Zeebrugge on the 8/2 or 9/2 and all I could get from Dublin Sales the other day was 2 to 4 weeks.

I got my VIN in the source code on the 7th (M3 RWD, blue). Irish delivery team told me via email last week that I could expect delivery mid-late march, Tesla chat told me on Tuesday to expect it mid-march.
Saw someone else on the forums say that their delivery date was 5 weeks after they found the VIN in their source code.

I am in same position..any contact with Tesla repeats that "i should get a car in March and they will be in touch". I would feeel much better if i got one of those texts with confirmation

I have a VIN in source since 17th January, Tesla confirmed it was on Hyperion Ray which landed in Zeebrugge on the 8/2 or 9/2 and all I could get from Dublin Sales the other day was 2 to 4 weeks.

Pretty clear trend there! Mate of mine is getting an M3SR and is getting it next week, which is a little out of step with what most folks seem to be saying here. Looks like mid-March, but Tesla can't/won't confirm yet, which is a bit frustrating.

@optimusprime my suspicion is that they are waiting to gather Irish MY's in Zeebrugee to ship to Dublin together for a group delivery. They are definitely prioritising the M3 deliveries at the moment.
Yeah, I suspect that too. I was told a while ago (by a vague insider) that the plan is to have a single ship filled with MY's to rock into Dublin to fulfill orders in one fell swoop.

Reactions: Martin J
I don't have a VIN in source at the moment (M3, RWD, Blue, 19s, Black Int) - reading this thread, am I correct to think is looking unlikely that I'll be getting a car this quarter and will more likely be a May/June?

So far Tesla have told me mid march but there seems to be a lot of people with those dates and VIN's assigned

I don't have a VIN in source at the moment (M3, RWD, Blue, 19s, Black Int) - reading this thread, am I correct to think is looking unlikely that I'll be getting a car this quarter and will more likely be a May/June?

So far Tesla have told me mid march but there seems to be a lot of people with those dates and VIN's assigned

Hang in there man… I had nothing but an EDD saying february. Today I got pickup between 22/2-3/3 in my app all of a sudden.
I wonder what boat it’s on…

Reactions: jmhumphreys
I got my EDD as the SFL Composer departed Shanghai, around the 30th of Jan, so my moneys been on that ship since then. Did you receive a text yet? Your EDD must be closer than mine if yours is on the Glovis Condor then?
That is where I'd expect my RHD M3 RWD 19' ordered on Jan 7 to be arriving based on the overall order/delivery dates but since I'm with Arval, no VIN on source code and limited information (EDD May 2nd as per my Lease company)

Status
Not open for further replies.