Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm holding on to Prometheus Leader being our Tesla vessel for Norway for our delivery. Its been circling outside Zeebrugge for a long time now since Glovis Condor is unloading its cars in Zeebrugge. I might go into port once Glovis is leaving.
And according to the UECC schedule Prometheus Leader is leaving for Norway from Zeebrugge 24th of Feb and arrives 28th of Feb making an early March delivery the most likely candidate for us.
I think SFL Composer is to far behind... With keeping in mind that we were "ment" to have our delivery in Feb.
This all makes sense, so I'm definitely hoping you're right!

I have EDD 15-28 March.
Just went to Tesla Westfield and was told my Y will be arriving Southampton 11 March so is that Glovis Chorus 2 days late or Morning Carina 2 days early?
They also said my only option for pickup is Bluewater, Brent Cross now closed (damn)
Seems we are true brothers in arms here. Might see you in RL! Really hoping it is 23rd March delivery.

Zen Auto. Ordered 14/01 White on white RWD 18 inch aeros, Im banking on either SFL COMPOSER which is due tonight at Southampton or MSC IMMACOLATA probably on the 27th. With the 03/03 delivery day could it be too early for the COMPOSER?
I’m confirmed on Composer. My delivery date is 04/03 but I did have option for 03/03 so I would say that’s your ship. I’m collecting in Birmingham.

Hope that helps

Today, I talked to a TA about my delivery. He couldn't tell me what ship my car was on, and was surprised other TAs could see that in the system. 🤔

However, he did mention that the cars will be delivered to the BlueWater hub on the 22nd and 28th of March.
Sounds like we could be in the same boat so to speak. I have EDD 21-31 March so probably on one of these two deliveries. When I ordered back in Dec I was told Thorpe Park was a pickup option, but guess now it is going to be Bluewater.

Does anyone know why Grand Pioneer is not listed to Zeebrugge? It is just 24h away from Immaculate and it is listed. Grand Pioneer is suppose to be Zeebrugge after Southampton.
The Zeebrugge port schedule is sadly not a reliable source anymore. It used to be pretty good but since the pandemic started and ships stopped working to rigid schedules it's not kept up to date anywhere near as well. During the same period, Southampton reduced to only publishing 5 days out with a lot of detail missing. It became more 'dynamic' and more of a 'live document'. Some ports stopped publishing completely or went to a 24 hour model. The situation regarding delays for RoRo's is much improved but container ships can still experience lengthly delays at some ports making these port schedules almost pointless if they look further than 3 or 4 days in advance.

Thanks that's quite possible as well. Is your planned delivery date still the same?
I just got my delivery postponed, suggested dates were 1,2 or 3 march. Forced then again to try same day delivery and they put me on the 25th of Feb. So my TA was bullsh*ting me that the car was already in Zeebrugge, it simply was on the Glovis Condor.

Status
Not open for further replies.