Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GLOVIS CONDOR Arrived in Zeebrugge early this morning.
SFL COMPOSER Should arrive later tonight into Southampton. Zeebrugge on Thursday.
MSC IMMACOLATA No AIS update. Should arrive in Southampton 27 Feb but does not appear on the Southampton Port Schedule and so that is unlikely to happen. We shall see tonight if she appears on the schedule for 28th. Zeebrugge 01 Mar maybe 02 Mar.
GRAND PIONEER ETA Southampton 28 Feb Zeebrugge 02 Mar

Screenshot 2022-02-22 at 18.28.54.png

RCC AMSTERDAM is in the Gulf of Aden, still keeping her speed up. Will enter the Red Sea later tonight
I expect her to arrive in Southampton around 06 Mar.
Don't forget to enter the RCC AMSTERDAM competition!

GLOVIS CHORUS is crossing the Arabian Sea and should arrive in Southampton around 09 Mar
MORNING CARINA is crossing the Bay of Bengal. Southampton 12 Mar Zeebrugge 14 Mar
GRAND DOLPHIN is in the Straits of Malacca. She could arrive in Southampton on 15 Mar

Screenshot 2022-02-22 at 18.21.22.png

GLOVIS SYMPHONY heading for Suez. Her AIS updates are a bit irregular. Position shown is 30 minutes old.
RCC CLASSIC is heading for Singapore initially. Koper next? I estimate 14 Mar for Koper.

Screenshot 2022-02-22 at 18.15.27.png

I'm not expecting any more ships to depart Shanghai in Q1 to UK/EU

RWD Red/White 18" Ordered in November.
just got my delivery date confirmation by email 12th March at Southampton hub, did request Reading.
had this date 6 days ago only for it to go back to a window between 2nd and 16th, wonder if it will stay this time, any ideas what ship @Mr Miserable
You may have gathered that I try and refrain from trying to guess what Tesla UK's delivery strategies are.
However what I can say is that the problem with the £100 deposit is that a number of those orders fall by the wayside when comes time to cough up the dosh. So if you had been promised a mid-March delivery the chances are that the delivery will move left a bit (and your secretly obtained VIN will change) There you are, I said it, VIN.
Back to ships. I suspect your original car is on RCC AMSTERDAM but you may actually get something that arrives off an earlier ship.

I'm hoping for Prometheus Leader, as some of you are guessing your Norway-cars are on that boat... :)
It has been difficult to nail down how cars for Sweden are being transported from Zeebrugge.
In the past we have definitely seen them move by train and there was a suspicion that they may have also been shipped via Wallhamn.
As you are aware PROMETHEUS LEADER is due in to Malmo on the 27th and it would be good to know whether she offloads some Teslas there.
If you find out anything please post it here - thanks.

It's bad news for those waiting for SFL COMPOSER as she will now not dock until sometime tomorrow morning.
That's alright, they deserve a bit of a break after weeks travelling across the globe. Hopefully this will not affect or delay the delivery/collection schedules especially those who were given definite dates (had to book time off work ;))

Reactions: jmhumphreys
I just got my delivery postponed, suggested dates were 1,2 or 3 march. Forced then again to try same day delivery and they put me on the 25th of Feb. So my TA was bullsh*ting me that the car was already in Zeebrugge, it simply was on the Glovis Condor.
I had the exact same. The delivery was supposed to be tomorrow afternoon, and they send me a message at like 6pm tonight saying my delivery is postponed. I already gave in my other car today (company car), took care of the insurance and so on. They rescheduled me for 1st of march. Agreed it's just a week, but i'm in sales and I need a car... Why did they let me know the postponing like only 18 hours before delivery? I have to get an expensive rental for one week while paying for my insurance and not having the car. Stupid communication.

Reactions: iorgosg
I had the exact same. The delivery was supposed to be tomorrow afternoon, and they send me a message at like 6pm tonight saying my delivery is postponed. I already gave in my other car today (company car), took care of the insurance and so on. They rescheduled me for 1st of march. Agreed it's just a week, but i'm in sales and I need a car... Why did they let me know the postponing like only 18 hours before delivery? I have to get an expensive rental for one week while paying for my insurance and not having the car. Stupid communication.
It could be that it failed final PDI and so they are allocating you a different car - has the VIN changed?

Dear Mr M, possibly a bit out of context, Tesla new UK order "shipments" have jumped from March 2022 to August/November 2022 with the exception of very few deliveries in May/June 2022. Is this because Shangahi is planning a retooling shutdown or due to shortage of vital parts or perhaps in process of moving UK order book productions from Shanghai to Berlin? Thank you

No, it's because my car was on the Glovis Condor and it only docked last night while it should have docked last week. However, don't tell me they only knew this 18 hours prior to delivery? :) Anyone any idea if the Glovis Condor has been fully unloaded?
That's exactly what happened here in NL as well. Also I see after change of delivery date from 24th Feb to 01 Mar, VIN from account page and app disappeared, tough it is still visible in source code and is same old VIN. I think vin on account page pops up exactly 7 day before delivery day and now as delivery has moved VIN is no more visible.

• Helpful
Reactions: iorgosg
It has been difficult to nail down how cars for Sweden are being transported from Zeebrugge.
In the past we have definitely seen them move by train and there was a suspicion that they may have also been shipped via Wallhamn.
As you are aware PROMETHEUS LEADER is due in to Malmo on the 27th and it would be good to know whether she offloads some Teslas there.
If you find out anything please post it here - thanks.
Thanks for the update, I'll get back to you ASAP regarding any further details on my delivery (Stockholm/Sweden).

Status
Not open for further replies.