Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just had terrible news my edd 15-31 March has been moved to May4-June1!!!! not happy ordered in Nov21 Paid cash in full Jan22
I just had a call with Tesla, was confirmed that for me March was still the ETA but the system update glitched which caused the May / June ETA. Hang in there, it's likely to change at some point when the system is corrected. I was told it'll be fine, and still expect March.

You're welcome to call them to confirm if you want peace of mind

@Mr Miserable
For some reason you have way more accurate tracking than me 🧐

Trying to keep up with the progress of GLOVIS SYMPHONY, but every tracking site is two days behind and sits her still within a stones throw of Taiwan.

View attachment 772844

...yesterday she was actually Mid South China Sea.. She must be well on her way past Vietnam now, or thereabouts.
This one os free and more up to date!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220223-164750_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220223-164750_Samsung Internet.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 72
I just had a call with Tesla, was confirmed that for me March was still the ETA but the system update glitched which caused the May / June ETA. Hang in there, it's likely to change at some point when the system is corrected. I was told it'll be fine, and still expect March.

You're welcome to call them to confirm if you want peace of mind
Hi, I did call them and SA said similar thing, fingers crossed.

Reactions: Snowy77
@Mr Miserable
For some reason you have way more accurate tracking than me 🧐

Trying to keep up with the progress of GLOVIS SYMPHONY, but every tracking site is two days behind and sits her still within a stones throw of Taiwan.

View attachment 772844

...yesterday she was actually Mid South China Sea.. She must be well on her way past Vietnam now, or thereabouts.
I have more accurate tracking than you because I have positions derived from satellite data.
The free apps and free web-based solutions use data supplied by shore-based (usually) receivers who supply the data to them freely.
When the ship goes over the horizon continued coverage is reliant on dedicated AIS receiving satellites in low earth orbit.
The ship's AIS does not transmit a space segment separately, it is the same VHF signal that is received by the satellites. There are occasional gaps in satellite AIS coverage but not much and not for long. If you wish to subscribe to something like marinetraffic.com it will cost about £1200 pa to receive the satellite data. Alternatively if you are only interested in one particular ship you can use the app and for £1 a day get the satellite data for that one ship.
Alternatively you can wait for my daily report and see where the ship is for free!
(BTW Thank you to Andrew Powell for using my Octopus referral this week.)

Question: The Tesla sales rep confirmed my car is on Glovis Condor. That ship has docked almost 48 hours ago. My Delivery date was supposed to be today, but now they changed it to the 3th of march... Glovis Condor is docked in Zeebrugge, and i'm from Belgium myself. Zeebrugge is like 1 hour away from the tesla garage I'll be picking up the car from.

Anyone knows why it has been pushed with more than a week? Does it take that long for a ship to unload in Zeebrugge?
Or could it be I got assigned another car on another ship then? Is there any way to check if my VIN has changed?
The ship was delayed and that has knock-on effects.
The planned distribution - road transporters etc will have had to be cancelled and rebooked at short notice.
At least you can be sure your car hasn't been sitting on a dockside or disused airfield for 6 months before you get it, like some manufacturers.

• Funny
Reactions: Cantonalegod
SFL COMPOSER is currently unloading in Southampton and at the moment is due to depart to Zeebrugge at midday tomorrow, a 10 hr voyage.
MSC IMMACOLATA No AIS update. I suspect she is routing direct to Zeebrugge first (28 Feb) and then subsequently to Southampton. Hopefully her incorrect AIS indications will be pointed out to her as she passes Gibraltar.
GRAND PIONEER ETA Southampton 28 Feb but does not appear on Southampton port schedule for the 28th and so she may be scheduled for 01 Mar. We shall find out shortly after midnight.

Screenshot 2022-02-23 at 18.13.57.png

RCC AMSTERDAM is now in the Red Sea powering her way towards Suez at 19kts.
I expect her to arrive in Southampton around 06 Mar.
Don't forget to enter the RCC AMSTERDAM competition! It will close for entries at Midday UTC on 25 Feb 22

GLOVIS CHORUS is maintaining 17kts as she crosses the Arabian Sea and should arrive in Southampton around 09 Mar
MORNING CARINA has passed the southern tip of Sri Lanka. Southampton 12 Mar Zeebrugge 14 Mar
GRAND DOLPHIN is crossing the Bay of Bengal. Most likely to be heading to Koper Arr around 10 Mar
Screenshot 2022-02-23 at 18.16.30.png

GLOVIS SYMPHONY heading for Suez. Her AIS updates continue to be a bit irregular. She could make Southampton on 17 Mar.
RCC CLASSIC is heading for Singapore initially. It's a little choppy for her at the moment. Koper next? I estimate 14 Mar for Koper.
Screenshot 2022-02-23 at 18.28.54.png

Last edited:
Received the below today finally progress! - M3 RWD Grey - Glasgow

Tesla Update - Your vehicle is on the way. Your arrival date is being calculated and you will be notified via SMS when your vehicle is scheduled for delivery. For now, please familiarise yourself with the features of your Model 3 by watching our introduction videos via your Tesla app. Your order reference is
I got the same message and have just checked and I also have a VIN as well :)

I just received my delivery period from 18th of March to 31st of March. No VIN in source code.
I think I received it because the car probably is now on a ship, I'm betting on RCC Classic, which as far as I've got just left Shangai.

In case anyone is interested in immediate delivery, otherwise please ignore. As Tesla is now offering August and November 2022 deliveries for new orders (6-9 months from now), thought someone may be interested in immediate delivery. I have received notice from my company to move back to the USA and only a week before receiving notice I purchased and took delivery of a Tesla M3. In case anyone may be interested or know someone who may be interested, I have a brand new M3 LR MSM (Midnight Silver Metallic) with 19" Sports Wheels which was one of the last produced in December with the Data-enabled USB Hub and all the Data Apps plus has 12-months Free Premium Networking. It has not been driven and has been stored in an underground locked garage, not exposed to the environment, it is brand spanking new, feels and smells and looks brand new. In case of interest and wish to inspect, it is located in Central London. It is priced exactly what I paid Tesla, with no premium. If you search for Tesla LR's on Autotrader there are 5 brand new M3's but all without the 1500 pound 19" wheels and are all demanding premiums priced at 53,950. Mine is much less. it comes with the 19" wheels plus + Data-enabled USB Hub + 12-months Free Premium Networking:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.