Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great service Mr M and although I only ordered last week and have an EDD of late May to Mid June I have been following the thread for several months.
What I would like to know is what happens to the ships after they have fully off loaded. Do they sail back empty or do they carry anything at all back?

Make sense. know many norwegian have the cars on viking Bravery and some on Glovis. So guess the biggest shipments will be from Viking but some from Glovis. And Prometheus will transfer them to drammen.
1645702836585.png

This is the Glovis Shipping route as per their website, Mr M, make your own conslusions..

Just had a Tesla update
Looks like GLOVIS SYMPHONY is no longer my boat

My 21 - 31 March eta has sadly moved to Q2 and confirmed as solid. Looking at May now. Boat likely arriving mid / late April, so will keep an eye on here for potential candidates.

Oh well. The dream posponed for a further 6 weeks.

🥺

Reactions: MoSkeeto
Just had a Tesla update
Looks like GLOVIS SYMPHONY is no longer my boat

My 21 - 31 March eta has sadly moved to Q2 and confirmed as solid. Looking at May now. Boat likely arriving mid / late April, so will keep an eye on here for potential candidates.

Oh well. The dream posponed for a further 6 weeks.

🥺
Sorry to hear that @Snowy77 . There may still be hope and you get assigned a vehicle that was rejected, etc. I'm sure you'd jump at the opportunity! Be strong mate!

On the other hand, my EDD is unchanged, and am really hoping Tesla don't pull a number on me.

Sorry to hear that @Snowy77 . There may still be hope and you get assigned a vehicle that was rejected, etc. I'm sure you'd jump at the opportunity! Be strong mate!

On the other hand, my EDD is unchanged, and am really hoping Tesla don't pull a number on me.
Thank you sir! And grats on the car, super happy and excited for your pickup ! Don't forget to shoot some photos over, this stuff keeps me going until my turn :D

Reactions: iorgosg and foxtru
Do all the boats landing cars in the UK dock at Southampton or do they go to various other ports with cars for that region e.g. ships with cars going to northern regions dock in a port in the north of the UK?
Tesla only use Southampton. I think most, if not all, manufacturers only have a single entry point into the UK, be that Southampton, Bristol etc.

I'm on SLF Composer - watching it and Malacca Highway heading for Zeebrugges. I'm thinking, if I get off quick enough in Zeebrugges, I could get on to the Malacca Highway.

The guy in Tesla Sandyford thinks it may be a matter of whether your on front of the Composer or back whether you hit second week in March or end of March. Makes sense, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.