Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fairly confident my M3 RWD(confirmed delivery March 7-9th)bound for Norway is on board the SFL Composer, but I can't see any UECC ships departing Zeebrugge from Drammen that would coincide with this.

Prometheus Leader is supposedly going to Malmø now, and will then sail to Drammen, but I don't think she was in Southampton prior to Malmø to have picked up my M3. I don't have any UECC tracking either. Wondering if SFL Composer will take the trip to Drammen after Zeebrugge. Any guesses on what's going on here?

AUTO ECO is currently on its way to Zeebrugge for loading of cars and will be heading towards Norway. I'm not sure about what route that ship is taking before it reaches Norway.
This is the current schedule for ships moving from Zeebrugge and towards Norway/Scandinavia:

1st of March - AUTO ECO
5th of March - AUTO ENERGY
5th of March - AUTO ADVANCE (Direct to Drammen)
9th of March - PROMETHEUS LEADER

I doubt that all of those ships will carry teslas though.

Reactions: Goldey
AUTO ECO is currently on its way to Zeebrugge for loading of cars and will be heading towards Norway. I'm not sure about what route that ship is taking before it reaches Norway.
This is the current schedule for ships moving from Zeebrugge and towards Norway/Scandinavia:

1st of March - AUTO ECO

I know it's difficult to keep up with all the posts because of all the 'When did you order?" nonesense, but I have also posted about MALACCA HIGHWAY which will arrive in Oslo on 01 Mar.

Reactions: JOL1 and Goldey

1st of March - AUTO ECO

Thanks!

Only Auto Advance is direct? And we're still talking a 5 day trip, right? How the heck is my M3 ready for pickup on the 7th of March if Eco isn't direct?

@Mr Miserable what's your take?
I know it's difficult to keep up with all the posts because of all the 'When did you order?" nonesense, but I have also posted about MALACCA HIGHWAY which will arrive in Oslo on 01 Mar.
That actually makes sense! My car is delivered in Lillestrøm (which is just outside Oslo), not Drammen, as we first selected as a pickup location. Thanks for the info, once again!

Thanks!

Only Auto Advance is direct? And we're still talking a 5 day trip, right? How the heck is my M3 ready for pickup on the 7th of March if Eco isn't direct?

@Mr Miserable what's your take?

That actually makes sense! My car is delivered in Lillestrøm (which is just outside Oslo), not Drammen, as we first selected as a pickup location. Thanks for the info, once again!

Yeah I'm a bit confused too.
My EDD was showing just est. February until yesterday it was changed to 14-31 of march.
I did however recieve 2 sms before this change where this coming week i would be sent a text regarding planned pickup time. I also was notified in the first that pickup location is changed to Lillestrøm.

Edit: Forgot to mention that on Thursdsy I got a text from my TA that I would be taking delivery in first half of march.

Seems like something isnt right or being delayed

Last edited:
Reactions: Goldey
Yeah I'm a bit confused too.
My EDD was showing just est. February until yesterday it was changed to 14-31 of march.
I did however recieve 2 sms before this change where this coming week i would be sent a text regarding planned pickup time. I also was notified in the first that pickup location is changed to Lillestrøm.

Edit: Forgot to mention that on Thursdsy I got a text from my TA that I would be taking delivery in first half of march.

Seems like something isnt right or being delayed
I had the exact same thing. EDD February, then a SMS the 17th of Feb saying "first half of March". Then on the 24th I got a text to schedule pickup between 7-9th March. These slots filled up very quickly. I took 45 minutes to figure out how to get to Lillestrøm (and not Drammen) and by then an entire day had been occupied by others. Luckily I was able to set a day and time. On the 25th I received a message saying it would be delivered in Lillestrøm. However, my set date hasn't changed.

Maybe you weren't able to get any free slots, and lost your place in the queue? Did you get a new vin in the source code? Maybe you lost your car for this shipment, and is being assigned a new car in the next wave?

An occasional source in Shanghai informs me that SPLENDID ACE is going to load in Luchao/ Shanghai South in the next few days.
I can't see this vessel heading for UK or EU as even if she was heading for Koper she would arrive too late for Q1 deliveries.
So we might be looking at UAE/Japan/Hong Kong/Singapore or most likely South Korea.
I don't think she would head to Australia because I think we have already identified those ships.

GRAND PIONEER is currently crossing the Bay of Biscay. She is scheduled to arrive in Southampton tomorrow afternoon and is due to depart to Zeebrugge at 23:00 on Tuesday night. ETA Zeebrugge Wednesday 02 Mar.
MSC IMMACOLATA Her AIS still remains to be updated with her destination and ETA but we now know she is inbound to Southampton with a scheduled arrival of 05:30 on Wednesday. She is due to depart to Zeebrugge at 06:00 on Thursday.
She's also crossing the Bay of Biscay and so will arrive early. She's obviously looking forward to some anchor time.

Screenshot 2022-02-27 at 16.18.03.png

RCC AMSTERDAM is south of Crete and making 18 kts for Zeebrugge with an ETA of 06 Mar.

Screenshot 2022-02-27 at 16.20.25.png

GLOVIS CHORUS is making her way up the Red Sea. She might be heading for Koper in which case we are looking at an ETA of 04 Mar, otherwise she will arrive in Zeebrugge around 10 Mar.
MORNING CARINA is now in the Gulf of Aden. Southampton 12 Mar Zeebrugge 14 Mar
GRAND DOLPHIN is crossing the Arabian Sea. There is good evidence to suggest she is heading to Koper and should arrive there around 10 Mar
GLOVIS SYMPHONY continues to maintain just under 20kts as she crosses the Bay of Bengal. She could make Southampton on 17 Mar.

Don't forget to enter the GLOVIS SYMPHONY competition! Click HERE to enter!

Screenshot 2022-02-27 at 16.21.11.png

RCC CLASSIC will arrive off Singapore for a refuel tomorrow. Koper next? I estimate 14 Mar for Koper.

Screenshot 2022-02-27 at 16.22.45.png

SPLENDID ACE has arrived in the usual anchorage for Shanghai South/Luchao/Nangang and so may dock at anytime. Her destination remains unknown.

Screenshot 2022-02-27 at 16.23.04.png

Elsewhere, PROMETHEUS LEADER should arrive in Drammen, Norway tomorrow night.

Status
Not open for further replies.