Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have almost the same expectation as yours. My TA told my MYLR will arrive on March 6th and will be delivery between 12 and 17th March in Tilburg. I`m assuming the car is at RCC Rotterdam (should arrive march 6th at ZEE). I received a SMS in Feb 14th saying that the car in on the way to the NL, but nothing else after that.
You mean the RCC Amsterdam? Guess you are right. I believe my M3 is on this ship. Also received the same SMS on Feb 14 and yesterday a second SMS to make a delivery appointment. I will pick up my M3 in Tilburg on March 16.

Last edited:
PROMETHEUS LEADER did deposit some Teslas in Drammen.
Screenshot 2022-03-02 at 13.26.02.png

Meanwhile, MALACCA HIGHWAY is finally on her way to Oslo. ETA Friday morning.

You mean the RCC Amsterdam? Guess you are right. I believe my M3 is on this ship. Also received the same SMS on Feb 14 and yesterday a second SMS to make a delivery appointment. I will pick up my M3 in Tilburg on March 16.

Are you able to locate your VIN through the Hoëgh website (as RCC Amsterdam is a Hoëgh vessel)? I got my first SMS on February 14 as well, but my VIN doesn't show up in their tracking tool. My EDD on the invoice is March 17, but I haven't received the second SMS yet. Delivery from the Tilburg facility, as that is just around the corner from my house.

Last edited:
I’ve received my final invoice, VIN and ADD for 16. march.

TA confirmed that my MY is on Grand Dolphin and it will dock in Koper.

Bonus:
Every delivered MY now has:
- windscreen wiper heathers
- double laminated front AND back door glass
- RYZEN
- new 12V battery

Are you able to locate your VIN through the Hoëgh website (as RCC Amsterdam is a Hoëgh vessel)? I got my first SMS on February 14 as well, but my VIN doesn't show up in their tracking tool. My EDD on the invoice is March 17, but I haven't received the second SMS yet. Delivery from the Tilburg facility, as that is just around the corner from my house.
RCC AMSTERDAM is not a Hoegh vessel.
You are probably looking at an old photo when she was HOEGH AMSTERDAM

There is something I don't understand with the delivery of my Model 3, my Tesla advisor keeps telling me that my car is on the MSC Immacolata, that it will arrive in Belgium on 10/03/2022 and that it will be delivered in Brussels around 21/03/2022.

The MSC Immacolata arrived today in Zeebrugge.
It is a Leaseplan rental.

Do you think I could get my car earlier? Do they have that much space to store vehicles for 20 days?
Has anyone had a similar experience?

GRAND PIONEER is now anchored off Zeebrugge presumably waiting for the departure of
MSC IMMACOLATA is now alongside in Zeebrugge. She is now due to arrive in Southampton on Friday afternoon. We shall see...
Screenshot 2022-03-02 at 18.41.05.png

RCC AMSTERDAM is approaching the Strait of Gibraltar at a healthy 18 kts. She is due to arrive in Zeebrugge on Sunday

Screenshot 2022-03-02 at 18.41.34.png

GLOVIS CHORUS is now in the Mediterranean and remains on schedule to arrive in Zeebrugge on 10 Mar.
MORNING CARINA continues to make good progress up the Red Sea. Southampton 12 Mar Zeebrugge 14 Mar
GRAND DOLPHIN is in the Bab El Mendeb, the narrow strait between Yemen and Djibouti, and about to enter the Red Sea. It is now confirmed that she is heading to Koper, Slovenia and should arrive there on 09 Mar.

Screenshot 2022-03-02 at 18.42.49.png

GLOVIS SYMPHONY is crossing the Arabian Sea and continues to maintain over 18kts. She could make Southampton on 17 Mar.

Don't forget to enter the GLOVIS SYMPHONY competition! Click HERE to enter!

RCC CLASSIC is crossing the Bay of Bengal. Whilst initially thought to be heading to Koper there is a distinct possibility that she could be heading to Southampton and Zeebrugge in which case we could be looking at arrivals on 20 and 22 Mar respectively. We shall see....

I've got an open mind at the moment regarding SPLENDID ACE but if she is a Tesla ship then Koper around 23/24 Mar.

Screenshot 2022-03-02 at 18.44.03.png

MALACCA HIGHWAY has finally departed Zeebrugge and is on her way to Oslo ETA Friday morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.