Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GRAND PIONEER is now anchored off Zeebrugge presumably waiting for the departure of
MSC IMMACOLATA is now alongside in Zeebrugge. She is now due to arrive in Southampton on Friday afternoon. We shall see...
View attachment 775794

RCC AMSTERDAM is approaching the Strait of Gibraltar at a healthy 18 kts. She is due to arrive in Zeebrugge on Sunday

View attachment 775795

GLOVIS CHORUS is now in the Mediterranean and remains on schedule to arrive in Zeebrugge on 10 Mar.
MORNING CARINA continues to make good progress up the Red Sea. Southampton 12 Mar Zeebrugge 14 Mar
GRAND DOLPHIN is in the Bab El Mendeb, the narrow strait between Yemen and Djibouti, and about to enter the Red Sea. It is now confirmed that she is heading to Koper, Slovenia and should arrive there on 09 Mar.

View attachment 775796

GLOVIS SYMPHONY is crossing the Arabian Sea and continues to maintain over 18kts. She could make Southampton on 17 Mar.

Don't forget to enter the GLOVIS SYMPHONY competition! Click HERE to enter!

RCC CLASSIC is crossing the Bay of Bengal. Whilst initially thought to be heading to Koper there is a distinct possibility that she could be heading to Southampton and Zeebrugge in which case we could be looking at arrivals on 20 and 22 Mar respectively. We shall see....

I've got an open mind at the moment regarding SPLENDID ACE but if she is a Tesla ship then Koper around 23/24 Mar.

View attachment 775798

MALACCA HIGHWAY has finally departed Zeebrugge and is on her way to Oslo ETA Friday morning.
Well, @Mr Miserable thanks for the update. RCC Classic has my car actually, at least in theory, and it was expected to arrive on the 14th of March on Koper to get the car to me on the 29th of March. With your schedule I think it will arrive like 2/3 weeks after the date they scheduled for me.
Seems strange, also considering Tesla is asking me to close everything with their banking partner for the 15th of March, because after that date the car could be delivered.

GRAND PIONEER is now anchored off Zeebrugge presumably waiting for the departure of
MSC IMMACOLATA is now alongside in Zeebrugge. She is now due to arrive in Southampton on Friday afternoon. We shall see...
View attachment 775794

RCC AMSTERDAM is approaching the Strait of Gibraltar at a healthy 18 kts. She is due to arrive in Zeebrugge on Sunday

View attachment 775795

GLOVIS CHORUS is now in the Mediterranean and remains on schedule to arrive in Zeebrugge on 10 Mar.
MORNING CARINA continues to make good progress up the Red Sea. Southampton 12 Mar Zeebrugge 14 Mar
GRAND DOLPHIN is in the Bab El Mendeb, the narrow strait between Yemen and Djibouti, and about to enter the Red Sea. It is now confirmed that she is heading to Koper, Slovenia and should arrive there on 09 Mar.

View attachment 775796

GLOVIS SYMPHONY is crossing the Arabian Sea and continues to maintain over 18kts. She could make Southampton on 17 Mar.

RCC CLASSIC is crossing the Bay of Bengal. Whilst initially thought to be heading to Koper there is a distinct possibility that she could be heading to Southampton and Zeebrugge in which case we could be looking at arrivals on 20 and 22 Mar respectively. We shall see....

I've got an open mind at the moment regarding SPLENDID ACE but if she is a Tesla ship then Koper around 23/24 Mar.

View attachment 775798

MALACCA HIGHWAY has finally departed Zeebrugge and is on her way to Oslo ETA Friday morning.
Based on your current estimates, how many ships for EU/UK in Q1, and how does that compare to Q1 and Q4 of last year please?

Well, @Mr Miserable thanks for the update. RCC Classic has my car actually, at least in theory, and it was expected to arrive on the 14th of March on Koper to get the car to me on the 29th of March. With your schedule I think it will arrive like 2/3 weeks after the date they scheduled for me.
Seems strange, also considering Tesla is asking me to close everything with their banking partner for the 15th of March, because after that date the car could be delivered.
It's early days yet, and her actual itinerary will become clearer with each week.
It makes sense to me that she calls at Koper but there are indications of a late arriving ship into the UK and the dates do fit RCC CLASSSIC. So she may call at Koper and then Southampton, who knows?

Based on your current estimates, how many ships for EU/UK in Q1, and how does that compare to Q1 and Q4 of last year please?
There's a pretty good record here on Tesla Carriers
At the moment it doesn't smell of a bumper quarter though. Q4 in 21 was simply amazing and will be hard to beat ship wise.
Berlin starts producing on Friday which will help boost the quarterly sales figures though.
Q2 is looking dire for ships to UK/EU and I wonder if Mr Hertz is interested in tracking his shipments across the Pacific?
Do you think he needs an Octopus referral?

Do you think he needs an Octopus referral?
Problem with that at the moment, all energy suppliers are refusing new customers and telling everyone to sit tight as there is a price increase coming in April. I tried getting quotes and they are extremely expensive, like 45p / kWh!!!

So I will stay with British Gas, as I will be getting my energy for 30p / kWh, when April hits.

My Model Y is on Morning Carina and delivery is due on the 17th at Bristol.

Only 5 days between arriving at Soton and handover in Bristol.

I have the reg number and final invoice.
Just an update... I have paid the final invoice via bank transfer and in case you don't know, you can pay in installments. If you make a transfer and then wait a couple of hours you'll find your balance is updated and there is a record of each payment made. I xferred a small amount at first to check I had the right details, then paid the rest in a couple more installments. My online banking won't let me make large payments anyway, but it will let me make dozens of smaller ones, go figure.

Just a quick summary tonight - I have a plane to catch.

MSC IMMACOLATA remains alongside in Zeebrugge. Her arrival in Southampton has been rescheduled to 23:30 tomorrow night which might suggest a departure from Zeebrugge around lunchtime tomorrow.
GRAND PIONEER remains anchored off Zeebrugge but according to the port schedule should dock around 23:00 tonight.
RCC AMSTERDAM is heading north along the Portugese coast towards Zeebrugge where she is due to arrive on Sunday.
GLOVIS CHORUS is south of Crete and remains on schedule to arrive in Zeebrugge next Thursday.
MORNING CARINA is just arriving at Suez and should transit the canal tomorrow morning. Southampton 12 Mar Zeebrugge 14 Mar
GRAND DOLPHIN is making her way up the Red Sea. She is heading to Koper, Slovenia and should arrive there on 09 Mar.

RCC CLASSIC is just approaching the southern tip of Sri Lanka at 19kts . Whilst initially thought to be heading to Koper there is a distinct possibility that she could be heading to Southampton and Zeebrugge in which case we could be looking at arrivals on 20 and 22 Mar respectively.
We shall see....

Yes, @RichardTheKing I think your car came on an earlier ship, is in the UK right now and not the MSC IMMACOLATA, probably the SFL COMPOSER shipped it.
You were right!👍🏼, I have received a call this morning from Tesla about my MY collection this Saturday. She told me that my car was on the SFL COMPOSER and they are going to receive my MY at Manchester today. The SFL COMPOSER was unloading on the 23rd at Southampton, 7 days ago. Well done!

Reactions: foxtru
Status
Not open for further replies.