Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I received collection date of Thursday 10th in Southampton. Tried to change to Tuesday but was told car not arriving until Wednesday. Any idea what ship that means?
Nope.
There are no Tesla ships due to dock in Southampton on the 9th.
The next ship to arrive will be MSC IMMACOLATA which is due at 23:00 tonight and after that it will be MORNING CARINA on 12 Mar.

Reactions: LuckyLukeUK
RCC AMSTERDAM competition.
The results are in!

We have a BULLSEYE!

At 1200z today the ship was located in Grid Square O2 and within its Minor Square 6

The marksman who achieved this amazing feat is @mutthouse (O2 6) who was just 24 NM off target. (Distance measured from the centre of the chosen square to the ship's position at midday)

In 2nd place was @js_uk (O2 2) who was a mere 51 NM off target.
In 3rd Place was @Muldutch (O2 2) who also chose O2 2 but 2 days after @js_uk had

Congratulations to all, but there isn't so much as even a cuddly toy to win!

Some trivia for you:
The most popular Major Square was O1
The most popular Minor Square overall was 13
If you had chosen that combination, which nobody did, you would have ended up 232 NM off target.

The GLOVIS SYMPHONY competition is still open! ENTER HERE

The results are in!

We have a BULLSEYE!

At 1200z today the ship was located in Grid Square O2 and within its Minor Square 6

The marksman who achieved this amazing feat is @mutthouse (O2 6) who was just 24 NM off target. (Distance measured from the centre of the chosen square to the ship's position at midday)

In 3rd Place was @Muldutch (O2 2) who also chose O2 2 but 2 days after @js_uk had

Some trivia for you:
If you had chosen that combination, which nobody did, you would have ended up 232 NM off target.

I wish I was so lucky with my car as its was originally end of March scheduled delivery and is now May! Thanks for the distraction Mr Miserable

Reactions: JeroenM3LR2022
We
The results are in!

We have a BULLSEYE!

Some trivia for you:

Is there a way we can check what our guess was? It would be funny to see how hilariously far off I was. I went with more of a pin the tail on the donkey approach rather than educated guessing…

From another forum showing February sold cars, Telsa shows about 2.5k for February - split fairly evenly across model Y and 3. That seems low? Did we get two full boats that should have had time to unload and deliver to customers by end of February? If so that’d only be around 1250 cars per boat for the UK.

Does that sound about right, and if so what can be predicted for March - maybe loads will vary but if 6 boats in March then around 9.5k cars for the UK market?

For Irish hopefuls, has anybody heard from their TA about their delivery?

I can see on the Dublin port website that from Zeebrugge:
- Palatine arrived 03/03 at 07:40 (has since left)
- Hermine arrived 03/03 at 13:00 (still docked)
- Peregrine due 05/03 at 08:45
- Delphine due 06/03 at 08:00

No indication that any of these are Tesla RoRo’s but could be targets given ships arriving into Zeebrugge from Giga Shanghai. Thoughts?

We

Is there a way we can check what our guess was? It would be funny to see how hilariously far off I was. I went with more of a pin the tail on the donkey approach rather than educated guessing…
You chose P1 17 and so you came 12th, 292NM as the crow flies off target.

If anyone else requires to know their result please DM me.
I won't post the full results, just the top 3.

For Irish hopefuls, has anybody heard from their TA about their delivery?

I can see on the Dublin port website that from Zeebrugge:
- Palatine arrived 03/03 at 07:40 (has since left)
- Hermine arrived 03/03 at 13:00 (still docked)
- Peregrine due 05/03 at 08:45
- Delphine due 06/03 at 08:00

No indication that any of these are Tesla RoRo’s but could be targets given ships arriving into Zeebrugge from Giga Shanghai. Thoughts?
Nope! Was told 14th March about 3 weeks ago, and end March by someone on the Tesla chat, but nothing more concrete than that. (M3 RWD, Blue, Black, Aeros, ordered Jan 20th)

Pete

Reactions: Bovakinn and FMcIre
From another forum showing February sold cars, Telsa shows about 2.5k for February - split fairly evenly across model Y and 3. That seems low? Did we get two full boats that should have had time to unload and deliver to customers by end of February? If so that’d only be around 1250 cars per boat for the UK.

Does that sound about right, and if so what can be predicted for March - maybe loads will vary but if 6 boats in March then around 9.5k cars for the UK market?
The SMMT figures for February are HERE

I think a lot of owners have delayed their delivery until 01 Mar onwards to get the 22 plate.
In February we had GRANDE CALIFORNIA. HYPERION RAY, VIKING BRAVERY, SFL COMPOSER and GRAND PIONEER unload in Southampton.

Reactions: M3France and Mrklaw
Nope! Was told 14th March about 3 weeks ago, and end March by someone on the Tesla chat, but nothing more concrete than that. (M3 RWD, Blue, Black, Aeros, ordered Jan 20th)

Pete
Hi Pete, much the same on my end with practically the same order (only I’ve gone red instead of blue). Speaking with TA this morning and my VIN’s been ‘hard-matched’ meaning that it’s definitely my car…but it’s been a month since then. The wait continues…

Reactions: Petetheroadie
The SMMT figures for February are HERE

I think a lot of owners have delayed their delivery until 01 Mar onwards to get the 22 plate.
In February we had GRANDE CALIFORNIA. HYPERION RAY, VIKING BRAVERY, SFL COMPOSER and GRAND PIONEER unload in Southampton.

2581 cars in total with 5 boats unloading? tesla likely sitting on a pretty big stockpile unti March 1. hope they'll be able to get through that and all their scheduled march boats too.

Status
Not open for further replies.