Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m picking my M3 MSM RWD from Southampton on the Friday! Can’t wait.
What are you collecting? Will probably see you driving around GU7.
I should collect mine M3LR next week from Southampton. I bought the car this week form Tesla new inventory. The estimates delivery is 4th -11th March, still didn’t received text to book a date. I guess my car is on the boat maybe MSG immaculata.

MALACCA HIGHWAY has been doing the Zeebrugge - Dublin shuttle recently but her next trip is to Oslo.
I guess another KESS vessel will do a run to Dublin. You might want to contact Celtic Shipping in Dublin to see what the next ship will be.
Do let us know here.
Hi @Mr Miserable I called Celtic shipping but they were of any help…they just said that there would be another boat making the trip next week. Could that be Schelde Highway or are we looking for something else?

Hi Pete, much the same on my end with practically the same order (only I’ve gone red instead of blue). Speaking with TA this morning and my VIN’s been ‘hard-matched’ meaning that it’s definitely my car…but it’s been a month since then. The wait continues…
+1 for this, except I'm Metallic Silver. Fully paid on Wednesday, delivery team told me that I should be collecting "mid-March" whatever that means! Fingers crossed...

MSC IMMACOLATA should arrive in Southampton at 23:15 tonight.
GRAND PIONEER remains anchored off Zeebrugge... I have no idea what is going on...

RCC AMSTERDAM has entered the Bay of Biscay heading towards Zeebrugge where she is due to arrive on Sunday.
GLOVIS CHORUS is about 100NM east of Malta and remains on schedule to arrive in Zeebrugge next Thursday.
MORNING CARINA is now in the Mediterranean. Southampton 12 Mar Zeebrugge 14 Mar
GRAND DOLPHIN continues her way up the Red Sea. She is heading to Koper, Slovenia and should arrive there on 09 Mar.
GLOVIS SYMPHONY is now in the Gulf of Aden and continues to maintain over 18kts. She could make Southampton on 17 Mar.

Don't forget to enter the GLOVIS SYMPHONY competition! Click HERE to enter!

Screenshot 2022-03-04 at 18.19.57.png

RCC CLASSIC has entered the Arabian Sea. She is taking an unusual track - well north of the usual sea lane. She could be heading to Southampton and Zeebrugge in which case we could be looking at arrivals on 20 and 22 Mar respectively.
We shall see....

Screenshot 2022-03-04 at 18.18.37.png

Reactions: iorgosg and Jonte73
I haven't found the KESS Dublin schedule anywhere and can't see any likely arrivals into Dublin up to 09 Mar.
Thanks @Mr Miserable that would tie in with what the fella told me. Disappointing delay for those awaiting delivery in Ireland. I myself had an appointment booked for tomorrow which was cancelled on Monday and it now looks like the car won’t even make it to Ireland until the end of next week.

Orderd my LR late January. EDD was set to May/June.
After couple if weeks, TA then notified me about my car arriving earlier.
Last week or so the app changed to first half March, now changed to 20-31 March.

I read here that Malacca Highway was the one to look for, which arrived in Oslo this morning - still no VIN and nothing from my TA.

Anyone with similar EDD with pickup in Lillestrøm?

I hope this is shipping related enough for this thread…

Do similar REGs tend to be delivered on the same boat? On the Orders to delivery thread I saw a car with the same reg prefix as mine (BU22 xxx) has been collected today. And I’m wondering if it’s likely my car is already in the country and came on the same ship. My delivery is 09/03

Do similar REGs tend to be delivered on the same boat? On the Orders to delivery thread I saw a car with the same reg prefix as mine (BU22 xxx) has been collected today. And I’m wondering if it’s likely my car is already in the country and came on the same ship. My delivery is 09/03
I think not. The first two characters indicate a geographic area, the next two are the registration year (actual reg 6mths I guess).

My delivery is 9th March also.

Mine arrived on SFL Composer on 22nd February.

Reactions: RH94LFC

The last 3 letters are allocated entirely at random even though they may appear to come from a block. As has already been explained the 1st 2 letters are geographic eg BU = Birmingham

Delivery location Stavanger, Norway. Est 21-31 of March. Can I still expect shipping to Tananger as I've heard happened earlier on (fall 2021) for local Y deliveries? Or is Drammen the port to watch? No official VIN yet, just in source code.

Status
Not open for further replies.