Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow - that's awesome. I might chance my arm again tomorrow then. I presume you called 01 513 4727 option 4? I managed to get Craig on chat at the weekend and he couldn't give me anything, just "please be patient".

FWIW I'm awaiting M3RWD/MSM/Black/Aeros and have had a VIN in source code for a few weeks!
Hi Paul, yup that’s the number and then you wait on hold for a bit…I just leave it on loundspeaker and tick away with a few work emails. I am the same as you, VIN in source code but was never given anything concrete in terms of delivery until today. Attached you can see the app updated now too.

Attachments

• B623FA5C-A7D3-4B21-B43A-42F8D0756DB7.jpeg
    B623FA5C-A7D3-4B21-B43A-42F8D0756DB7.jpeg
    419.7 KB · Views: 145
I´m confused. I got my DD few weeks ago and it should be march 24. After that I got message that delivery will be delay about a week. Today i got call from my SA and I tried to ask about wich is the ship where my car is. SA told that they can´t tell anything about ships. Then she said that it might come earlier because that ship it´s not going to St. Petersburg (Russia). I have thought that a vessel goes to Zeebrugge and the they will load cars to car-carriers. Is it possible that there will come a vessel to Helsinki (Finland)?

I´m confused. I got my DD few weeks ago and it should be march 24. After that I got message that delivery will be delay about a week. Today i got call from my SA and I tried to ask about wich is the ship where my car is. SA told that they can´t tell anything about ships. Then she said that it might come earlier because that ship it´s not going to St. Petersburg (Russia). I have thought that a vessel goes to Zeebrugge and the they will load cars to car-carriers. Is it possible that there will come a vessel to Helsinki (Finland)?
Yes the KESS schedule has dropped St Petersburg and so exact future schedules have yet to be determined.
The ship will come from Zeebrugge
DANUBE HIGHWAY, ELBE HIGHWAY, SEINE HIGHWAY or THAMES HIGHWAY are the ones to look for.

Reactions: Twist_
As midnight approaches both RCC AMSTERDAM and GLOVIS CHORUS remain stationary with no updates to their ETAs.
RCC AMSTERDAM is sitting north of Le Havre and GLOVIS CHORUS is sitting about 45NM SW of Cadiz.
Both ships were inbound to Zeebrugge. The other 'Tesla vessels' are still running on schedule.
Fingers crossed for some movement to resume tomorrow....

Reactions: MoSkeeto
[25 Jan] - Order placed M3-RWD [EDD May 2022]
[30 Jan] - Order changed to M3LR [EDD Aug 2022]
[08 Feb] - Received final invoice and VIN [EDD Feb 26 - Mar 12, invoice states delivery date as Mar 11, 2022]
[14 Feb] - Received SMS saying your M3LR is on its way to NL and will be delivered shortly [EDD Feb 26 - Mar 12]
[26 Feb] - EDD changed to Mar 1 - Mar 12
[01 Mar] - EDD changed to Mar 3 - Mar 17
[03 Mar] - EDD changed to Mar 6 - Mar 17
[07 Mar] - Received SMS to schedule pickup (had 3 dates to choose from - Mar 14,15,16) from Tilburg, NL.
[07 Mar] - Received Dutch License Plate number as well via SMS.
[14 Mar] - Pickup day! Feeling lucky :)

I assume it was on the Grand Pioneer vessel that docked at Zeebrugge on the March 4th.

Thanks all for the shipping related info, I never missed a single update on this thread till date ;)

Hi Paul, yup that’s the number and then you wait on hold for a bit…I just leave it on loundspeaker and tick away with a few work emails. I am the same as you, VIN in source code but was never given anything concrete in terms of delivery until today. Attached you can see the app updated now too.
Can I ask when you ordered? I ordered 25th of Jan, received the Vin 2 weeks ago and was told the car would be in Dublin 'mid-march', I might have to contact them to get a firm delivery date as you did.

Can I ask when you ordered? I ordered 25th of Jan, received the Vin 2 weeks ago and was told the car would be in Dublin 'mid-march', I might have to contact them to get a firm delivery date as you did.
I ordered 16 Feb expecting August delivery, got an SMS with an allocation 23 Feb, and VIN in source code following week. I was also told "mid-March", just got off the phone with them and they said the car is still in transit on the water, but should now expect a delivery date of 26-31 March and a call or a text "very soon". @Mr Miserable 's updates are now going to be very carefully watched!

I spoke wiht my Teslag agent today about delivery of my Tesla Model Y, delivered to Oslo.

He expected the car do be delivered between 22-25 of march. He said the car is on a ship in Zeebrugge atm. Any ideas of which ship it might be located on?

Appriciate every suggestion/help :)

I spoke wiht my Teslag agent today about delivery of my Tesla Model Y, delivered to Oslo.

He expected the car do be delivered between 22-25 of march. He said the car is on a ship in Zeebrugge atm. Any ideas of which ship it might be located on?

Appriciate every suggestion/help :)
My guess is Auto Advance going to Malmo first and then Drammen. What do you have as estimate in the app? 13-31 march?

Reactions: Mr Miserable
RCC AMSTERDAM is still lying off le Havre however she has updated her AIS to show an ETA for Zeebrugge of midday tomorrow (Wednesday) although the Zeebrugge port schedule has not been updated yet to reflect that.
GLOVIS CHORUS has resumed her voyage to Zeebrugge with a revised ETA of 21:00 on Friday night. Again, the port schedule does not reflect that, but then again it is the Zeebrugge port schedule which lost it's reputation for reliability with the arrival of the pandemic.

Whatever the issue was, it seems to have been resolved.

RCC AMSTERDAM Revised ETA Zeebrugge 12:00 Wednesday.

Screenshot 2022-03-08 at 18.25.09.png

GLOVIS CHORUS Revised ETA Zeebrugge 21:00 Friday
GRAND DOLPHIN should arrive alongside Koper, Slovenia at 22:00 tomorrow (Wed) night.
MORNING CARINA Will initially arrive into Southampton's Eastern Docks early on Saturday morning but will move across to the Western Docks on Saturday evening where she is expected to unload some of her Teslas before departing to Zeebrugge on Monday.
GLOVIS SYMPHONY has arrived off Suez. I expect her to transit the canal early tomorrow morning and then head to Southampton (ETA 17 Mar) and then Zeebrugge (19 Mar).
RCC CLASSIC There is still no indication of this ship heading to Koper and so Southampton by 20/3 looks likely, Zeebrugge 22/3.
Screenshot 2022-03-08 at 18.23.56.png
The late arrival of both RCC AMSTERDAM and GLOVIS CHORUS into Zeebrugge will have wrecked any crossloading plans that Tesla may have had. Connections particularly to Spain and Norway may now be a bit tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.