Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost hope to receive my M3 LR by end of March since I don't have a VIN yet. I hope to get the car with the first shipment from Q2, around mid May (when 10k of gov incentives will also expire). My order was placed almost 6 months ago in mid September 2021 :(, I am disappointed on how Tesla prioritises orders as I see people with orders from January that already have the car.
Unfortunately, you are not alone... especially in the Balkans...
Almost all the delays are LR!
I ordered in Nov. 4th and I was told to wait for June...
Still, I know for sure that there are Teslas in the GRAND DOLPHIN that are coming in Greece - so maybe for Romania as well??
If not, maybe you'll have more luck with the RCC CLASSIC.

If not, you can join our little 🎻 violin club! 😅

Last edited:
what do you reckon on this one, M3RWD Red/White aero, picking up 8.30 Saturday morning in Southampton, Tesla guy said it's arriving Friday. Carina looks later than that, what others can it be Amsterdam to go there?
cool he could see how much charge the car had and although he wouldn't tell me the exact charge, has enough to get me home.

what do you reckon on this one, M3RWD Red/White aero, picking up 8.30 Saturday morning in Southampton, Tesla guy said it's arriving Friday. Carina looks later than that, what others can it be Amsterdam to go there?
cool he could see how much charge the car had and although he wouldn't tell me the exact charge, has enough to get me home.
Tesla CS just told me that my MYLR is on Morning Carina which is due to arrive on 11th March and is in line with what you've been told. @Mr Miserable - do you see any indication that Morning Carina may arrive a day earlier than you originally thought?

Tesla CS just told me that my MYLR is on Morning Carina which is due to arrive on 11th March and is in line with what you've been told. @Mr Miserable - do you see any indication that Morning Carina may arrive a day earlier than you originally thought?
My delivery is 17th March also on Morning Carina. It's interesting I received my VIN on 18th February. At the time Morning Carina was still in the South China Sea - some people had mentioned VIN were allocated once the vessels had passed the Suez Canal

I managed to get up close to Seine Highway in Dublin Port earlier on. I could see lots of Kias onboard but didn’t see any Teslas. Perhaps @Mr Miserable could advise whether it is likely they would be transporting for both Kia and Tesla. I had a chat with the Ireland delivery team yesterday who were kind enough to share my registration number but advised that my car had been on SFL Composer and due to the storm delay it was still in Zeebrugge. I was hoping it might be on Seine Highway and I could request an earlier delivery than my current date of March 25th. Frustrating that the car appears to be still in Zeebrugge and has been for a few weeks at this stage.
C875644A-8D65-40F0-987B-D3ACA76B982A.jpeg

My delivery is 17th March also on Morning Carina. It's interesting I received my VIN on 18th February. At the time Morning Carina was still in the South China Sea - some people had mentioned VIN were allocated once the vessels had passed the Suez Canal
I don't think this is how today things work. As you I received my VIN as soon as the car got loaded onto a ship in Shangai.

Daily report for Thu 10 Mar

GRAND DOLPHIN is now alongside Koper, Slovenia. Is this her final destination?? Normally, it would be.
GLOVIS CHORUS is now in the English Channel. ETA Zeebrugge 16:00 tomorrow.
MORNING CARINA is currently off the coast of NW Spain. The plan for Southampton has changed for her: She will now arrive alongside the Western Docks on Saturday mid-morning to unload her RHD Teslas but will then move across to the Eastern Docks on Monday morning for some other business before departing to Zeebrugge on Tuesday evening. ETA Wed 16 Mar
GLOVIS SYMPHONY is now south of Crete and heading to Southampton (ETA evening Wed 16 Mar) and then Zeebrugge (prob Fri 18 Mar).
RCC CLASSIC She is heading to Koper, Slovenia ETA Tue 15 Mar. I am assuming at the moment that this will be her final destination.

Screenshot 2022-03-10 at 16.27.17.png

Daily report for Thu 10 Mar

GRAND DOLPHIN is now alongside Koper, Slovenia. Is this her final destination?? Normally, it would be.
GLOVIS CHORUS is now in the English Channel. ETA Zeebrugge 16:00 tomorrow.
MORNING CARINA is currently off the coast of NW Spain. The plan for Southampton has changed for her: She will now arrive alongside the Western Docks on Saturday mid-morning to unload her RHD Teslas but will then move across to the Eastern Docks on Monday morning for some other business before departing to Zeebrugge on Tuesday evening. ETA Wed 16 Mar
GLOVIS SYMPHONY is now south of Crete and heading to Southampton (ETA evening Wed 16 Mar) and then Zeebrugge (prob Fri 18 Mar).
RCC CLASSIC She is heading to Koper, Slovenia ETA Tue 15 Mar. I am assuming at the moment that this will be her final destination.

View attachment 779146
All current ships in one pic! Nice

I managed to get up close to Seine Highway in Dublin Port earlier on. I could see lots of Kias onboard but didn’t see any Teslas. Perhaps @Mr Miserable could advise whether it is likely they would be transporting for both Kia and Tesla. I had a chat with the Ireland delivery team yesterday who were kind enough to share my registration number but advised that my car had been on SFL Composer and due to the storm delay it was still in Zeebrugge. I was hoping it might be on Seine Highway and I could request an earlier delivery than my current date of March 25th. Frustrating that the car appears to be still in Zeebrugge and has been for a few weeks at this stage. View attachment 779099
No reason these feeder vessels couldn't be transporting both Kia and Tesla from Zeebrugge - I'm a little surprised there were no Teslas onboard today. The KESS schedules have been thrown into disarray with the loss of St Petersburg from them. A rewrite is in progress but to be meaningful they need to be coordinated with port bookings - not a quick and easy task.

I lost hope to receive my M3 LR by end of March since I don't have a VIN yet. I hope to get the car with the first shipment from Q2, around mid May (when 10k of gov incentives will also expire). My order was placed almost 6 months ago in mid September 2021 :(, I am disappointed on how Tesla prioritises orders as I see people with orders from January that already have the car.

Take it now!
Model 3 LR

Reactions: rempha
Hello folks, first a big thank you to Mr M, your posts are incredibly valuable !
Just two questions : how much time does it takes for a ship to unload once arrived at Koper ?
How much time does it take for the cars to reach France ? My car is onboard RCC CLassic and I would like to know when it is supposed to be delivered at the Strasbourg SC.

Hello folks, first a big thank you to Mr M, your posts are incredibly valuable !
Just two questions : how much time does it takes for a ship to unload once arrived at Koper ?
How much time does it take for the cars to reach France ? My car is onboard RCC CLassic and I would like to know when it is supposed to be delivered at the Strasbourg SC.
About half a day to unload, plus waiting time. In my experience of a ship docks at night they wait until 6am to start the unload

Reactions: iorgosg
Status
Not open for further replies.