Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked up my M3 yesterday! Perfect condition, except for a tyre with low pressure and only 14% battery.

Am going to write a post one of these days backtracing all the events (with dates) that lead me to what ship my car was on, and what you guys might be able to expect. It'll be somewhat extensive, so if you guys want it, throw down a like to show me your interest.

I got my delivery text now. Delivery in lillestrøm 15th march. The text said "you car is on its way to europe, you can now book a time for delivery". Which ship is most likely the one to follow to norway here? Guess Auto Advance which arrive 12th in norway could be a possible ship.

Reactions: Goldey
I got my delivery text now. Delivery in lillestrøm 15th march. The text said "you car is on its way to europe, you can now book a time for delivery". Which ship is most likely the one to follow to norway here? Guess Auto Advance which arrive 12th in norway could be a possible ship.
Could also be Main Highway in zeebrugge now, going to Oslo. arriving on the 11th.

I have a feeling cars already been here for a week (came with malacca highway) but just takes time to sort it out. i got my text today aswell. delivery 15 march, 13.00. super excited! couldve choose earlier in the morning but my GF wanna join and we both working so :)

Reactions: Johnsen92
I hope I recieve a SMS soon.

My EDD is March 22 - March 31.
And pickup is in Lillestrøm (initially Drammen, but my TA changed to Lillestrøm)

Just got my delivery date text from Tesla for 25th March in Dublin. Quick question, do most people pay the remaining balance before they pick up their car? I would obviously like to view the car before making the final payment but not sure if you get that choice, especially considering my pick up location is a staging location and not a Tesla showroom. Also, should I have received VIN by now? Sorry, I'm a Newbie....

Reactions: Petetheroadie
I lost hope to receive my M3 LR by end of March since I don't have a VIN yet. I hope to get the car with the first shipment from Q2, around mid May (when 10k of gov incentives will also expire). My order was placed almost 6 months ago in mid September 2021 :(, I am disappointed on how Tesla prioritises orders as I see people with orders from January that already have the car.

Just got my delivery date text from Tesla for 25th March in Dublin. Quick question, do most people pay the remaining balance before they pick up their car? I would obviously like to view the car before making the final payment but not sure if you get that choice, especially considering my pick up location is a staging location and not a Tesla showroom. Also, should I have received VIN by now? Sorry, I'm a Newbie....
I'm also picking up on that date. According to your Order Agreement you have to have fully paid before delivery:
Unless your Vehicle is financed by a third party with pre-agreed payment terms with us, you agree to make payment of your Vehicle prior to delivery.
I haven't "officially" received my VIN or registration, but if you scroll up the UK 2022 Order to Delivery thread, you'll see how to figure out your VIN from the source code of your Tesla account page.

I'm also picking up on that date. According to your Order Agreement you have to have fully paid before delivery:

I haven't "officially" received my VIN or registration, but if you scroll up the UK 2022 Order to Delivery thread, you'll see how to figure out your VIN from the source code of your Tesla account page.
Perfect-that answers that so. Yes, thanks to this site I was able to get the VIN from the source code. Really appreciate the response-thanks

I ordered 16 Feb expecting August delivery, got an SMS with an allocation 23 Feb, and VIN in source code following week. I was also told "mid-March", just got off the phone with them and they said the car is still in transit on the water, but should now expect a delivery date of 26-31 March and a call or a text "very soon". @Mr Miserable 's updates are now going to be very carefully watched!
Just booked my delivery date for the 26th, Hope you get yours soon too.

I've paid for two Tesla's in advance before collecting them, you should not be worried about paying them before you receive or see the car.

RCC Amsterdam is now at Zeebrugge - what i dont know is if my car is on it or not ;). Delivery date: 23rd March in Tilburg, NL

Attachments

• RCC.JPG
    RCC.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 98
RCC Amsterdam is now at Zeebrugge - what i dont know is if my car is on it or not ;). Delivery date: 23rd March in Tilburg, NL
Same here. I am now thinking it may be on the GLOVIS CHORUS. Since Tilburg is so close to Zeebrugge, and therefore most cars will have to travel longer, it would make more sense to have the last boat to Zeebrugge full with cars for Belgium/the Netherlands/perhaps France. We will probably never know though.

RCC AMSTERDAM has now, finally, docked in Zeebrugge.
There are a number of vessels (bound for Spain/Scandinavia) that appear to be waiting for her to offload.
GLOVIS CHORUS is entering the Bay of Biscay. Revised ETA Zeebrugge 16:00 Friday
GRAND DOLPHIN should arrive alongside Koper, Slovenia at 21:00 local tonight. Is this her final destination?? Normally, it would be.
MORNING CARINA is currently off the coast of Portugal. She will initially arrive into Southampton's Eastern Docks early on Saturday morning but will move across to the Western Docks on Saturday evening where she is expected to unload some of her Teslas before departing to Zeebrugge on Monday morning.
GLOVIS SYMPHONY is now in the Mediterranean and heading to Southampton (ETA evening 16 Mar) and then Zeebrugge (prob 18 Mar).
RCC CLASSIC She is now confirmed to be heading to Koper, Slovenia ETA 15 Mar I am assuming at the moment that this will be her final destination.

Screenshot 2022-03-09 at 17.36.27.png

I'm wondering now whether there is another ship out there that I have not identified that will be calling at Southampton around 20-22 Mar....

UPDATE: Nope. I can't find any other likely suspects.

Last edited:
I ordered 16 Feb expecting August delivery, got an SMS with an allocation 23 Feb, and VIN in source code following week. I was also told "mid-March", just got off the phone with them and they said the car is still in transit on the water, but should now expect a delivery date of 26-31 March and a call or a text "very soon". @Mr Miserable 's updates are now going to be very carefully watched!
Lucky you!! I am also based on Dublin & have not a single news from Tesla!! Ordered Red M3, white interior and 18 inch wheel on 13th of February!!

SPLENDID ACE
She departed Shanghai South on 01 Mar direct to Suez. I would expect her to transit the canal of 21 Mar and so I would expect her to arrive in Southampton around 29 Mar which is far too late for a Tesla ship. If she heads to Koper she could arrive there around 24 Mar which again is pretty late for a Tesla ship.
I have discounted her from being a Tesla ship because there is none of the urgency we would normally see from an end-of-quarter ship and her arrival dates are much too late for SOU/ZEE, and even if she heads to Koper it looks a bit too marginal.

Status
Not open for further replies.