Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK so this is one worth pointing out..... It's made me a little intreagued.... What do you guys think.

Here is a photo taken May 11. Two days ago.

View attachment 803609

GLOVIS SPLENDOR I hear some people say... Well...

THAT isn't GLOVIS SPENDOR, it's a different shape, the front is different, and it certainly doesn't have the usual green characteristic top of GLOVIS ships.

View attachment 803611

Could that actually be SWALLOW ACE in the photo? (or another boat we have missed)?

View attachment 803615

Now I'm curious....
I agree, looking at the lifeboats and the bridge, it definitely looks like it could be Swallow Ace

Reactions: nscar and Snowy77
OK so this is one worth pointing out..... It's made me a little intreagued.... What do you guys think.

View attachment 803609

THAT isn't GLOVIS SPENDOR, it's a different shape, the front is different, and it certainly doesn't have the usual green characteristic top of GLOVIS ships.

View attachment 803611

Could that actually be SWALLOW ACE in the photo? (or another boat we have missed)?

View attachment 803615

Now I'm curious....
Nice detective work @Snowy77 (/Shirlock ;) ). I agree definitely looks more like Swallow Ace. Also think further confirmed that the picture seems to be from the main RoRo terminal and not the south port. Swallow Ace left from the main RoRo. Hmmm curious indeed 🤔🙂

• Funny
Reactions: Snowy77

View attachment 803609

View attachment 803611

View attachment 803615

Now I'm curious....
This is an old picture unfortunately.

View attachment 803609

View attachment 803611

View attachment 803615

Now I'm curious....
Yes that’s Swallow Ace or at least the ship in that photo is the same ship that Swallow Ace is.

Confirmed it's the SFL CONDUCTOR in the photo..

1652438751518.png

And she's over the Atlantic at the moment.

Right, assembling lynch mob.

What a curve ball.

1652438864610.png

Back to Friday 13th.

Glovis Splendor should be in Koper early June and usually cars are available a few days after they arrive.

Yeah, but i made the following calculations... If the boat docks let's say around the 10th of June.

4-5 days to delivery the cars by truck to the tesla shop in the area
4-5 days to have a licence plate

Then it's time for the leasing company to finalize all the documents and have a final check on the car, again say 4-5 days... Then it's delivery time!

:)

Yeah, but i made the following calculations... If the boat docks let's say around the 10th of June.

4-5 days to delivery the cars by truck to the tesla shop in the area
4-5 days to have a licence plate

Then it's time for the leasing company to finalize all the documents and have a final check on the car, again say 4-5 days... Then it's delivery time!

:)
2 weeks from Suez to Koper?

Status
Not open for further replies.