Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tue 19 Jul 22 An interesting day!

Tesla Ship Tracker Live satellite-derived positions

MORNING CHORUS maintained an average 16 kts today as she crosses the South China Sea enroute to her refuel off Singapore on Sunday. I believe she is loaded with primarily M3 for the UK. ETA Southampton 15 Aug.

GLOVIS SUMMIT is preparing to depart Shanghai South for Singapore (Refuel stop) initially. I believe she will be heading to Zeebrugge (ETA ~17 Aug) Again I believe this ship will be loaded primarily with Model 3s.
I haven't identified the next Tesla ship to call at Shanghai South, yet..

The big news today is that we may have a ship heading to Zeebrugge and another to Koper already well on the way and approaching Suez.

Suspects:
LEO SPIRIT Currently in the Red Sea and believed to be heading to Zeebrugge. Poss ETA ~ 03 Aug
POSEIDON LEADER Currently being bounced around a rough Indian Ocean. If heading to Koper she could arrive there 28 Jul otherwise Zeebrugge ~ 03 Aug

It may take a couple of days to get more info with which we can nail down the suspects.

Interestingly, I now wonder whether some Teslas for Australia were shipped on GRAND MARK around the same time as the above suspects departed. We shouldn't have to wait long to find out since the ship will arrive in Port Kembla tomorrow.

Over in San Francisco, GLOVIS CORONA has departed to Taiwan with an ETA of 02 Aug.

Links of interest

I have VIN for my MY and EDD of 12 - 26 Aug! Anybody know what ship its on? :)

Now this raises the possibility that GLOVIS SUMMIT may be coming to UK or there is another ship coming to the UK that will be loading in the next couple of days. The Ozzies mentioned that VINs were now being allocated almost as soon as the car left the factory and that seems to be the case here since MY production only restarted last weekend.

Last edited:

MORNING CHORUS maintained an average 16 kts today as she crosses the South China Sea enroute to her refuel off Singapore on Sunday. I believe she is loaded with primarily M3 for the UK. ETA Southampton 15 Aug.

GLOVIS SUMMIT is preparing to depart Shanghai South for Singapore (Refuel stop) initially. I believe she will be heading to Zeebrugge (ETA ~17 Aug) Again I believe this ship will be loaded primarily with Model 3s.

The big news today is that we may have a ship heading to Zeebrugge and another to Koper already well on the way and approaching Suez.

Suspects:
LEO SPIRIT Currently in the Red Sea and believed to be heading to Zeebrugge. Poss ETA ~ 03 Aug
POSEIDON LEADER Currently being bounced around a rough Indian Ocean. If heading to Koper she could arrive there 28 Jul otherwise Zeebrugge ~ 03 Aug

It may take a couple of days to get more info with which we can nail down the suspects.

Interestingly, I now wonder whether some Teslas for Australia were shipped on GRAND MARK around the same time as the above suspects departed. We shouldn't have to wait long to find out since the ship will arrive in Port Kembla tomorrow.

Over in San Francisco, GLOVIS CORONA has departed to Taiwan with an ETA of 02 Aug.

Links of interest
Personally I remain sceptical about early August EDD's and although VINS are now discoverable I expect the European (at least Ireland and the UK) to be on Morning Chorus and Glovis Summit. A ship full of Teslas is likely to have attracted comment from Shanghai and unlikely to have gone unnoticed.

Happy to be proved wrong but would hate for Mr M to be looking for something that doesn't exist...Just a view .

Last edited:
Personally I remain sceptical about early August EDD's and although VINS are now discoverable I expect the European (at least Ireland and the UK) to be on Morning Chorus and Glovis Summit. A ship full of Teslas is likely to have attracted comment from Shanghai.

Happy to be proved wrong but would hate for Mr M to be looking for something that doesn't exist...Just a view .
I also believe that the first ones to be in UK & Ireland will still be on Morning Chorus and Glovis Summit, despite what mine and others EDD's say. The numbers of vehicles on those two ships tallies with the video of those parked at the docks a few days ago.
Hope I'm wrong though!

Last edited:
I have VIN for my MY and EDD of 12 - 26 Aug! Anybody know what ship its on? :)

Now this raises the possibility that GLOVIS SUMMIT may be coming to UK or there is another ship coming to the UK that will be loading in the next couple of days. The Ozzies mentioned that VINs were now being allocated almost as soon as the car left the factory and that seems to be the case here since MY production only restarted last weekend.
Congratulations! Source code VIN or from Tesla?

Congratulations! Source code VIN or from Tesla?
Oh C'mon!
Source code, of course.
The Tesla account page is asking for money, but they can wait a few more weeks at least.
I'm sure they will 'reach out' when they really need it.
The question is whether it's onboard GLOVIS SUMMIT or will it be on the next ship?

Suspects:

Links of interest
You are probably aware but LEO SPIRIT is due to arrive in Bristol on 5 Aug. Arriving from Zeebrugge …

Oh C'mon!
Source code, of course.
The Tesla account page is asking for money, but they can wait a few more weeks at least.
The question is whether it's onboard GLOVIS SUMMIT or will it be on the next ship?
Oh C'mon!
Source code, of course.
I didn’t want to assume. You know what they say about that!

Oh C'mon!
Source code, of course.
Maybe one of the few on Morning Chorus?
I got my VIN yesterday, EDD updated to the same as yours and I have a M3P

Today went for another test drive, MYP MiG. TA said that the exact DD should be 16.08 to Romania. Hope this will help @Mr Miserable to find our suspect ship.
Also, in the parking lot there was a MY LR MiG ready for delivery, black on black. VIN XP7YGCEK7NBxxxxxx. So check your VINs, you might receive it from Germany instead of China.
Unfortunately, mine is white with black interior, so MiC.

Last edited:
Also, in the parking lot there was a MY LR MiG ready for delivery, black on black. VIN XP7YGCEK7NBxxxxxx. So check your VINs, you might receive it from Germany instead of China.
Unfortunately, mine is white with black interior, so MiC.
Are all MIG LRs black with black int? There's a nonzero* chance that between now -- or whenever the most recent Berlin GF drone footage is from -- and your 16 Aug delivery they will start making and shipping white ones, same as with the Perf. version. 😉

*Elonspeak

Status
Not open for further replies.