Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Koper, according to Mr.M. But he didn't mention if she's expected to unload completely there?
Seeing the video from Wuwa it shows the ship is also being loaded with RHD, I'm guessing for Ireland as I can't think where else it would be for, unlikely for UK, and Middle East already has a ship. Mr M.?

Lots learned from that video, looks like they use about 100 stevedores or more which is an incredible number!

Seeing the video from Wuwa it shows the ship is also being loaded with RHD, I'm guessing for Ireland as I can't think where else it would be for, unlikely for UK, and Middle East already has a ship. Mr M.?

Lots learned from that video, looks like they use about 100 stevedores or more which is an incredible number!
Hi Michael. I've just joined excuse my questions. but why wouldn't it be bound for the UK.as are hopefully getting a delivery. im waiting on a car .came on here as you guys are up to speed with the deliverys etc

You have better eyes than me. What time index can you see RHD?

Just had another text from Tesla detailing the rules for trading in a vehicle and asking if I still want to trade it in. All seems to be going inline for GRANDE CALIFORNIA?? It feels like they are preparing to deliver me the trade in price which only lasts 30 days.
Yep although I haven’t heard yet mines been sitting there waiting for them to hit the button on the final valuation

Just had another text from Tesla detailing the rules for trading in a vehicle and asking if I still want to trade it in. All seems to be going inline for GRANDE CALIFORNIA?? It feels like they are preparing to deliver me the trade in price which only lasts 30 days.
Same

Although based on the WBAC thread I might not want to see what they’re offering 😩

Status
Not open for further replies.