Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Tesla Model X LR Range Test (Out of Spec)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting to see how the Model X did in this test.

Kyle is usually prejudiced against Teslas, even though he has owned a few. For example he was testing the Model X Plaid and mentioned he was checking the mountain road handling-- but he was carrying 6 passengers. I'm surprised he accounted for the extra battery past zero though-- that's honest. 330 or so is what I was expecting at 70mph or so. Elon doesn't take long road trips so he doesn't care about range. Damn it all to hell.

Kyle is usually prejudiced against Teslas, even though he has owned a few. For example he was testing the Model X Plaid and mentioned he was checking the mountain road handling-- but he was carrying 6 passengers. I'm surprised he accounted for the extra battery past zero though-- that's honest. 330 or so is what I was expecting at 70mph or so. Elon doesn't take long road trips so he doesn't care about range. Damn it all to hell.

Not including at least a 400 mile range is a mistake, I think. Seeing the cancelled S Plaid+ with - what? 800 miles of range had me seriously considering it.

Reactions: DelPhonic1
My 2023 X with a mix of highway and city driving is sitting at an average Wh/mi of 313. Not bad. Tesla should publish a fleet average per car configuration so we can base range off of that. EPA is just not real world.