Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023.6.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_4885.jpeg

Had this pop up today at 15%. Not had it before and do the same drive each week so assume it’s from 2023.6.8

2023.6.11 on a Raven MS, seems to have resolved all Apple Music issues. Picks up from where I had it last and play queue displays nicely with art and scrolls along live.

Also the DAB scratchiness seems resolved. Could have been an earlier update for both these issues, but I happened to re-try AM and DAB after this update after giving up on them earlier.

I really like the look of the screen now
75439191-0B86-4500-B9AA-5D4B156EF7A4.jpeg

Last edited:
Since getting 6.11 I'm seeing warnings for pedestrians. Seems to be when going round bends so pedestrian is in line of sight or they are near the kerb edge. Never had this before. Anyone else noticed it?
Yes. On a straight section of of road, on the pavement and just minding their own business walking along well away from the kerb. That’s on 6.8. Never had it before.

Yes. On a straight section of of road, on the pavement and just minding their own business walking along well away from the kerb. That’s on 6.8. Never had it before.
I've seen it before on my street. The road bends to left and pedestrians on right side
Trigger the warning (as effectively as that point I am driving straight at them!) May be that our road is narrow and the sharpness of curve means we tend to be over toward that side more than normal but we definitely have seen this since getting the car.